Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Forgot to re order my prescription. Oops.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Really stressing and obsessing over something that happened yesterday but I don’t know why it’s never bothered me before :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    GreenTea said:
    Forgot to re order my prescription. Oops.

Going till Friday without medication because I'm a fucking twat
    Is life really worth it? I didn't ask to be brought into this world. Should be my choice to remove myself from the world without someone trying to stop me
    I just I give up things aren’t going to get better and no one wants me to get better so I’m done 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    My sister  has just reminded me its 5 years ago today I got sectioned for the first time, cue suicidal thoughts 😓 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending hugs to all those who need them :heart:

None of you are alone, we care about you :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    My body is just stuck in a cycle of falling asleep until 10pm and then waking up every hour and then waking up at 5am, this is killing me 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    My dog died two years ago today. I'm sorry Dougal. I've had fantasies about joining you, I'm the one who should've suffered and I wish you were still here.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2019
    :'(. Found out today that my older sister has been trying for a baby since April but it hasnt been working and its really upsetting her and didnt want to say cause wanted it to be a suprise but seems like it wouldnt even happen :'(.Shes been refferred to the fertity clinic. She has pcos or something
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Does the sickness with sertraline ever stop?
    Realising how much better my life is without toxic friendships. However im struggling with guilt of cutting those toxic friendships, even tho I really had to for my own safety and well-being
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Realising how much better my life is without toxic friendships. However im struggling with guilt of cutting those toxic friendships, even tho I really had to for my own safety and well-being
    Just do it, I'm doing the exact same, 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Hoving one of those days that made me think, why me? I wish I didn't expecience the things that I did but theres nothing I can do about that but continue to work hard everyday to stay afloat .
    Maybe the reason nothing is working for me is because nothing is actually wrong with me 
    Turns out I'm really physically sick. Something isn't right with my lungs. Been put on a inhaler to see if it helps me
    edited December 2019
    Trigger warning

one of our guinea pigs have died. Feel guilty to feel sad because i didnt really care for them. My dad did eventho i paid for them all i did was moan about how messy they are

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Trigger warning

one of our guinea pigs have died. Feel guilty to feel sad because i didnt really care for them. My dad did eventho i paid for them all i did was moan about how messy they are

I'm so sorry, I hope the other one is okay <3 
    Can someone skip tomorrow for me please? You're supposed to be happy on your birthday but I won't be able to because I can't enjoy anything. I don't even feel like going out but I'll just cry all day if I don't have the distraction. 
    Shaunie said:
    Trigger warning

I think hes okay but gunna be bit lonely. I heard that they die soon after each other cause they are sad. I don’t know how true that is
    Shaunie said:
    Shaunie said:
    Trigger warning

I think hes okay but gunna be bit lonely. I heard that they die soon after each other cause they are sad. I don’t know how true that is
    Try to spend extra time around him if you can - you could ask your dad to give him more fusses and or play time, the piggy will appreciate that. Ruby seemed fine when my other guinea pig died but they weren't together for as long of course. Sending both of you hugs <3
    Really struggling with breathing and the inhaler and feeling so deflated. Just want to be Hugged right now 😭
    GreenTea said:
    Really struggling with breathing and the inhaler and feeling so deflated. Just want to be Hugged right now 😭
    Sending big virtual ones <3
    I think i could cry at the thought of going to work on the weekend. On my way i just feel so tempted to go a different way and kill myself in some spefici place i know 
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    GreenTea said:
    Feeling more awake after taking sleep meds is actually the worst. Why is this not helping my insomnia? 🙃 Losing the will to live at this point
    Try promethazine. That knocks me out for a day
    Shaunie said:
    GreenTea said:
    Try promethazine. That knocks me out for a day

That's what I'm on 😂 
This discussion has been closed.