Have your say on new styling changes by voting on this poll. Don't miss out!

Fun fact about yourself??

2»

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,206 The Mix Elder
    edited August 2019
    Ive never had a cup of coffee or tea 
    (Tried coffee chocolate and was like yeah those hot drinks will never be for me lol
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    davcr0ckButterfly23
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,866 Postholic
    I have a birthmark on the back of my neck. Well, I did, anyway, I don't know if it's still there by now!
    Butterfly23
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Incredible Poster
    I have a scar from when I was 1 and I slipped in the bath and it's still their (I'm 17 now) 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Butterfly23
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Posts: 182 The Mix convert
    I know it sounds really silly but I used to have a mild phobia of feathers. They just used to freak me out *shudders*
    Butterfly23
    I know it sounds really silly but I used to have a mild phobia of feathers. They just used to freak me out *shudders*
    Doesn't sound silly. Feathers can be a bit dirty ahA

I used to hateeee buttons. Like anything with buttons on ,made me actually feel like I could be sick lol. So random, now idc ahah
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Butterfly23
    Shaunie said:
    Doesn't sound silly. Feathers can be a bit dirty ahA

I used to hateeee buttons. Like anything with buttons on ,made me actually feel like I could be sick lol. So random, now idc ahah
    YESSSSSS, it's because of how dirty they are!! I remember somone once telling me that they carried heaps of bacteria and from that day on I was like "nope" lol

I don't think I've met anyone with a phobia of buttons lol its so strange how our brains can illicit that kint of response,. That's how feathers used to make me feel and dot get me started on corners 😆
    Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 817 Incredible Poster
    I used to have two big hissing cockroaches as pets when I was younger, we only kept them for a few months though as they weren’t too nice aha. Back to the pet shop they went 😂
    Salix_alba_2019
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 84 Miniposter

Ah I used to have a pet millipede called Zeus. I felt like he deserved a mighty name :) 

Butterfly23Salix_alba_2019
  • weefergieweefergie SwanseaPosts: 5 Newbie
    You know your a boring person when you have sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of something interesting to say and nothings come up this literally sums me up 
    Butterfly23davcr0ck
    edited August 2019
    It took me a whole year of using the The Mix to realise that the avatars of account at the bottom of the page are people who are online. I always just thought they was random lolll and I do know it says "who's online" at the top of it. But honestly. My brains just blocks out some things when I read things. It's soo weird. Probs cause I'm lazy and just can't be bothered to read everything on the page sometimes ha. Not really a fun fact cause I'm boring lol
    Butterfly23Durhamjaide
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 159 The Mix convert
    I moved school 5 times because I wasn’t treated properly 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,437 Mega Poster
    I cannot eat pasta without tuna 
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,845 Mega Poster
    ive been knocked out by a door before :lol:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 152 Moderator
    I can't stand the texture of velvet material  :s 
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,845 Mega Poster
    PoppyB said:
    I can't stand the texture of velvet material  :s 
    me either!
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 135 The Mix convert
    I like Rhinos and think they are cute :love:  
    My feelings are bigger on the inside. People get me wrong.
     "Sometimes the only choices you have are wrong ones but you still have to choose"-Peter Capaldi, 12th Doctor  ❤️

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,866 Postholic
    Josh Ritter knows I exist which I find pretty cool!

My mom was going to one of his concerts back when I was around six or so, so I asked her to ask him what colour eyes "Kathleen" has (he has a song called Kathleen lol). So she asked him and he said, "what colour are your daughter's eyes?". She told him they're hazel and he said, "then hazel."
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,437 Mega Poster
    I am the most irrelevant person at school (and the ugliest.)
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    Kathleen07Salix_alba_2019Aidan
    Kasa2103 said:
    Our wonderful kasa is one the most talented and creative people we know. She's a ball of fun energy, can speak loads of languages andddddddd has a big Big heart ♥️

I know you might not feel like you're any use but you are. You inspire me to go out there and try to gain some more skills and languages. I'm yet to take up sign language but when I do, you'll be the first to know 😉💖
    AidanBubblesGoesBooMikeRileyPoppyB
    Kasa2103 said:
    Our wonderful kasa is one the most talented and creative people we know. She's a ball of fun energy, can speak loads of languages andddddddd has a big Big heart ♥️

I know you might not feel like you're any use but you are. You inspire me to go out there and try to gain some more skills and languages. I'm yet to take up sign language but when I do, you'll be the first to know 😉💖
    That may just be the cutest thing ive read all week. Lol. I agree
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa2103 said:

That may just be the cutest thing ive read all week. Lol. I agree
    N'awwwwww seannnn (that's your nickname from now on 😏) 🥰

I think Kasa needed some love as we know she's been goigg through a hard time at school and needed cheering up 🤗
    ShaunieMikeKasa2103
    edited November 2019
    Not really a interesting fact just a fact lolBoth my nickname and real name mean "God is gracious"
    my nickname is shaunie and shevaun is my real name. 
    Also another fact ; just found that out right now cause i was randomly interested in meaninng of names
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,460 Mega Poster
    My name is spelt the french way and is actually pronounced I-ME but we gave up along time ago correcting people whenever they use to say A-ME
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on”