Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

No options left

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited November 2019
    I know this is going to sound really bad. I know. I feel really bad for doing it but idk.

But i had a feeling that my family knew i go on here and read everything i post since broke confideanlity a few times and the police may of said once what site.....but think maybe unlikley now

sooo i know my sisters password to her facebook and loged in. Because i know sometimes they speak about me on their PM. So i read and they was speaking to me. It was mostly aboot that day that she looked at me like shit and she told my older sister & well found at she only said sorry cause thats what my older sister told her to do. And the messages was also like "she needs to know it affects us aswell" and i don’t know was hard to read cause made me sound selfish aswell as bad. But i still could find out if she read this place or not or someone has told them. 

anyways my sisters friend that i was saying wants me meet up with me aswell. My sister said she was asking on text about it. So i thought id read it aswell. And was saying should get her to go out. And the messages kinda sounded like i was a burden to only my sister. And also that my sister is struggling. She wrote to her "its hard to help someone when youre struggling yourself, we should get her to go out more"
    what does she mean she is struggling herself???? I know my sister doesnt like her job , like really doesnt but shes kinda getting used to it now. But i don’t know if she meant struggling in that way or struggling overall with her mood :(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Omg i know i am posting again.  i feel soooo bad and tired 😓😓i really keep thinking about killing myself. Cant be a burden if i dont exist. 

i wanted to to out today. To atleast take teddy for a walk. But i cant even be bothered to get into the shower. I feel so shitt and i dont want to live or do anything. Just die. Everythings too stressful

and im scared to go to counselling tomorrow cause i said i would start new meds and see my gp but i havent. She also always suggested trying essesntial oils for sleep and stuff. But havent got any yet cause im scared of which ones are dog safe ah. But she said some of them that are perftectly safe for dogs cause she has a dog but i still havent got it. Or got anything sensory. & dont want her to think im not even trying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I cant get out of bed. Im really tired all the time & i just want to die. I dont want to do anything. Im really thinking about dying. I don’t know how much longer i can last 
    edited November 2019
    I cant take this. Sorry. 
    I just really want to end it all
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey @Shaunie, I'm so sorry you're feeling so awful. I've been catching up on your posts and you seem really distressed <3

It doesn't sound bad, I've done things like that too. That does sound hard to read :( You're not selfish or a burden at all if it's worth anything, you're going through a really hard time. Do you think you should try asking how your sister is or saying that she's seemed a bit stressed, if you're worried but don't want to reveal that you read those messages?

Like Aife said, what happened wasn't your fault. You couldn't have controlled your body when he was forcing you to do it. It makes sense to think about what you could've done differently, but the only shame is on him. It sounds awful to feel dirty and like he took your dignity. Do you think talking about it is helping long-term despite that it's on your mind so much, or is it not? You're doing well with going to counselling and it's understandable you don't want the sessions to end <3

Where would you be in an ideal life? Maybe that features how you want your problems to be different, and things you might like to be doing? There are options even if it's not believable, and there can be a day soon where you're glad you're here.

I'm always here, feel free to PM me if I can do anything <3
    edited November 2019
    I dont want to carry on anymore or try but thank you
    Feel soo soo bad think i need to get out of bed Going to try to get up & take teddy for a walk soon. 
    I feel really shit. Had counselling today and i just still finding it really hard to speak and i feel like shes getting annoyed. And she asked me what did i mean by my text and i said i dont like endings and she was asking if longer would make any difference and obviously i think yeah but couldnt even say that incase she over analying what im saying like thinking im hinting for more sessions when probably cant cause maybe what everyone gets and i just think about what i say and all possible things she could think so then i dont say it. And i could feel she was getting annoyed with by how little i speak eap today and kept saying "counselling is a two way process" " what was your hopes from coming". And just made me feel really shit and i know my own fault but i don’t know im just so tired at that time

and she was asking how my week is going and i said yesterday was shit and was sucidal but i even hate saying im suicidal to her incase she says i need different support then. So i get really blunt about that and hardly say anythint about it incase she dismisses me of not being with right service atm or say im ina crisis. So was very blunt about it. And yeah i never tell her about when i tried to kill myself incase same thing. But when i was saying ifelt really bad & suicidal yesterday she was saying about seeing my gp ect i said i will try. And then she seemed really concerned was like " i wouldnt want to do it & want you to have the control but i may have to if feel need to". So yeah was thinking maybe best not to speak about that. 

And we started goal setting which tbh i hate doing now & shes just meant to listen but she seems to think more into the future about how ill cope. So setting goals about meeting friends will help me recover & maybe medication & all that sorts.
    And im just thinking about what would help me now. Which is to be less alone with what happened and say my thoughts to someone else to try to make sense of them. But it seems that i find that too hard to do. So shes goal setting & i don’t know 

i don’t know just feel really shit and like not using sessions in way i want but its my own fault cause hard to speak. Always in my head it seems easier until i get there 😔

and its kinda drained all the energy out me and feeling bit more hopeless. 
    I feel really shit. Should i text her to say sorry & that i will try next week
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Sending big hugs! I know how hard counselling/therapy can be … what made it easier for me was writing things down, and doing something while we spoke (like using a tangle or modelling clay) maybe that's something you could do?

it's important to try get the most out of your sessions no matter how hard it is, you're only there for a limited time then just expected to carry on living your life which is hard. but remember they are there to listen and not judge, what you say in that room is safe (unless it's putting yourself at risk) which im sure you already know..

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Thank you Bubbles!
    I feel really bad. I think she was annoyed at me. Shall i text her ?
    Im scared she thinks im not getting the most out of the sessions and is not looking forward to seeing me next week cause i make her job harder. I feel sooo shit. I want to text her. 
    I did text her and I probably shouldnt of texted her tbh. Cause now she probably feels bad that i think she thought i was being annoying. 
    She sent "Hello Shevaun. I'm really sorry that you feel bad and that you thought I was finding you annoying. I completely understand that you find it hard to talk and am here to help you. I value and respect you as a person and look forward to seeing you next week so we can continue taking small steps forward."
    yeah but not like we have unlimited amout of time 😓
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Hey Shaunie,

Sending hugs, did you text your counsellor? If yes did it help? :heart:

We all care about you here and are here for you :heart:

How you feeling today?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Yeah i did text her. Maybe you sent that right before seeing my reply. & thanks

Shaunie said:
    I did text her and I probably shouldnt of texted her tbh. Cause now she probably feels bad that i think she thought i was being annoying. 
    She sent "Hello Shevaun. I'm really sorry that you feel bad and that you thought I was finding you annoying. I completely understand that you find it hard to talk and am here to help you. I value and respect you as a person and look forward to seeing you next week so we can continue taking small steps forward."
    yeah but not like we have unlimited amout of time 😓

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Aw sorry Shaunie,

I must of been replying when you was writing your reply, I posted mine a few seconds after your reply. Sorry!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    edited November 2019
    I really want to diE
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey Shaunie, 

Things sound pretty tough for you at the moment so I wanted to send all my hugs and support your way, you aren't alone  <3

Do you want to talk more about why you are feeling like you want to die?  <3

Is there anything that you can do that might help to settle the thoughts a little? maybe some self care, something you enjoy or even just chatting to a friend!  :3

You may already know these, but I have popped some crisis resources down below if you feel that you need them!

Remember that you are strong and we are all here for you  :)

Crisis Messenger  are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 and talk to them about anything. 

Samaritans  are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123. They also have some online services here. 

Papyrus  have a helpline that is open 9am – 10pm weekdays and 2pm – 10pm on weekends. You can call them on 0800 068 4141. 

- If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E.  

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Thank you. I don’t know what relaxes me. 

Had more dreams today. Had one where i went to a view some cats but when i went it was biting someones hand right off. So i was like yep wil be no good for teddy. I dont even want a cat so dunno why i dreamt that lol

but first i had a dream i was back in school & in form and the teacher didnt let me go toilet so i walked out. That actually did happen in real life when i was in school and got put on amber report for it which is pretty bad. Cause it was seen really bad to walk out of a lesson but then tbf i did make a massive scene and did get a lot of dententions for never doing my homework and refusing to take my make up off & a report meant that after every lesson the teqcher had to write inside it to say how well you behaviour and yeah it was embarrassing cause being on report was pretty bad. Anyways back to the dream - so anyway that was happening in my dream but the sicko abuser was in the room also and he saying things like -see you do get punished for these sort of things  - now youre on amber report - this is your fault and you have no self control and about it being totally fine to refuse someone from going toilet
    Been trying to sleep but i just cant and im so tired. Its like my brain is trying to aviod is cause of the dreams
    Trying to make an appoinment to see my gp. But all it does is say line is busy... doesnt even put me in a que so how am i suppose to make an appointment
    Well thats my morning wasted. Still wont put me through. Looks like id have to go there at 8 which is unlikely. My counsellor will not be happy::
    Finally got through. Apointment at 4:30. 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    Hey Shaunie :heart:

Just wanted to send you some hugs :heart:

It's positive that you've got a GP appointment, hope it goes okay for you :heart:

We are here for you and care about you :smile:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Put me o citalopram, never tried it but internet says it can make you tired so thats just great. And pills have gone up to £9 so thats great. 😒

Booked in for more blood tests aswell. 

Though she did say she can refer me back to the BPD team. But i said no. And i don’t know why i said no. I just guess cause they wouldnt accept me and ive had their help and im having counselling anyway
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @Shaunie

Did you feel like the gp appointment helped? I know NHS prescriptions have gone up in price and £9 is extortionate... I don't know how many prescriptions you get, but might be worth looking at this if it's more than one https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/save-money-with-a-prescription-prepayment-certificate-ppc/

Do you feel any better now you've texted your counsellor? Sounded like she sent you quite a positive reply which is nice. When's your next session are they weekly? 

Take care
    - Lucy

Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Ah yeah i only get 1 perscription so i think that might be more expensive. But i did want to get more propranolol so may try that. But im trying to find a form in to see if i can get them for free cause im on low income. But i don’t know if i could maybe ask pharasist that

but doesnt seem to be many side affects with it. Except was finding bit hard to breath this morning but dunno if anxiety and now i feel keep having heart palputations 

yeah theyre weekly. I got it tomorrow and im scared. Cause she will mention the text i sent. And she will ask if she did anything to make me think she was annoyed but i don’t know i think its in my head and then i will feel bad when she asks that. And feel awkward.  Idk how to just say whatever. I can think now, oh ill say more, but its really hard when i get there and im gunna feel sooo sooo bad again if i dont say much again. But anyway atleast i went to see my gp which i failed to do last week so will show i want to get better and do try
    Counselling felt better today!!! Was able to say more :)  said about my dreams. & how im confused on if illegal cause i talked about school and how i got report for walking out to go toilet. I also managed to tell her he made me wee myself. Not just on him. & tried to make some of my thoughts aboit how not impossible to just not for 3 days
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Honestly,I'm so so proud of you 💜