Home Gender & Sexuality
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Advice for trans folk?

Howdy yall
 Iam new to this site and was wandering if any other trans folk could help give insight into there journey and what shocked them most about the general experience.
all the best and lots of love to yall ❤️ 
Edith x

Comments

• Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey Edith,

Welcome to The Mix, 

Great to have you here, and hopefully you'll get some support and information :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey Edith, it's great to have you with us :)

I'm not trans so I don't have any experience to offer - sorry! But if I can help you out with anything else I'd be happy to. Where are you in your journey right now? <3
  • Options
    Edith890Edith890 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Hey Kathleen!
    Thanks so much for the support, I’m currently still coming out to family and close friends (baby steps) though there are all sorts of plans for the future, 
    thanks again 🙏❤️