Home Health & Wellbeing

Struggling

124»

Comments

• LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear

My family have gone for a walk in to the town and I've self harmed😥 brought these from the shop though.
  • AdamAdam Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Hey @Lubna, sorry to hear you are having a rough time at the moment. You are very brave for reaching out to us :)

Just wanted to check in on how your holiday is going, the gifts from the shop look fantastic btw!

If you would like to speak to anyone for professional advice or guidance to useful links, Crisis Messenger  provides 24/7 support and will suggest appropriate links/actions that may be of use.

Keep us posted to how you are feeling <3

--------
    Adam
    Talked to my family a little bit about funerals today and told them I want to be buried. I had to go to the toilet to cry because they all don't know how soon my funeral will be. My mum said she'll be devasted and won't be able to leave me😥

Last day of my Holiday story (hope you've all enjoyed it lol). Absoloutly hate the photo so it's only half of my face and put it in B&W but I try to be proud of who I am, enjoying myself in the hot tub.
  • SiobhanSiobhan Posts: 14,465 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sometimes knowing your family will care & being upset knowing theyd be upset - is enough to keep us going 
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    What do you mean Shaunie?
    I read somewhere that Sometimes the pain of knowing the pain it will cause to family if you was to die - can make you think twice and be what stops you from killing self. 

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Lubna
    Also didnt see you post after that post. Glad youre trying to be proud of yourself. Everyone should <3
    Lubna