Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Thank you & goodbye

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
Thank you all for the support you’ve given to me, especially @Aife I’ve felt safe, understood, acknowledged. I’ve been able to bare my soul.
I haven’t been here long, most probably won’t miss me. Love and hugs for that xx 
Someone give elena a big hug from me too! 
Take care everyone & thank you xx ❤️

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww Natalie, we'll miss you a lot <3

Is everything okay? It's alright if you want to leave of course, but you can talk to me if anything's wrong and we'll always be here. Please feel welcome to stay or come back if you ever feel like it.

You're a really valued member here and I wish you all the best. Sending hugs <3
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @NatalieMT

We will miss you, and will always be here for you if/when you want to come back. 

Do take care of yourself :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Natalie! 
    Are you ok? If there's anything we can do please let us know. 
    We will always be here. Take care of yourself xx
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hey @NatalieMT I'm so glad you have felt acknoweldged and safe here, and we will all miss seeing you around the boards <3

Wishing you all the best for the future!  :3
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hey Natalie, sorry to see you go, we'll miss you! You're welcome back any time - wish you the best for the future!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,030 Boards Guru
    Sending you lots of hugs @NatalieMT <3

We're all going to miss you so much. You'll always be part of our little The Mix family and will always be welcome back anytime. Keep fighting and taking each day one at a time. You're incredibly brave and strong which is something I've always admired about you. Take lots of care and be kind to yourself <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤