Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate

Hey @davcr0ck how are you doing today?

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time right now. You don’t need to say anything that you aren’t comfortable with. 

Mood swings must be very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that has been making you feel up and down this week? 

Maybe you could consider doing something to take your mind off of your bad week? For example, watching your favourite movie or meeting a friend? 

Hey @Kasa2103

I’m sorry to hear you had a rough day at school again, did something in particular happen that upset you? I hope you’re feeling better nowJ

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Thank you for replying to the comment and for your kind words. I just felt really lonely and upset during dance. I feel unwanted in the class.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My jaw wont stop hurting all the time
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family

Hey @davcr0ck how are you doing today?

I’m sorry to hear that you are going through a hard time right now. You don’t need to say anything that you aren’t comfortable with. 

Mood swings must be very frustrating for you. Is there anything in particular that has been making you feel up and down this week? 

Maybe you could consider doing something to take your mind off of your bad week? For example, watching your favourite movie or meeting a friend? 

Can't particularly put anything on that's making feel all over the place, went into London yesterday and did some train spotting to try and take my mind away, it kind of worked and then got really sad because of a fatality in front of us 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    I dont want to get out of bed. Can feel myself starting to feel really bad & thinking about dying
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending loads of hugs to everyone <3<3
    edited November 2019
    The nausea has been a real pain recently, it's been following through to the evening on some days😖
    Ah edited over what i asked lol sorry should not be so nosey. Hope you feel better soon <3
    Post edited by Siena on
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    didn't get discharged and mood is so low cause of that, but I don't get why, like what they're doing is better than discharge in the long run but I just want to be free from services
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    "take a day off"
    Why do people say that? It's not like I can drop both jobs that easy. I need the pay because Christmas is coming up
    sending big hugs to whoever needs them, remember you are not alone <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    My mams gone away til Tuesday (don't worry I am old enough to be left on my own 😂 ) and all I want to do is destructive things but trying not too as she hardly ever goes away and don't want to put her off going again like last time. I need to take responsibility. I need to fight these thoughts. I need to use my coping strategies. I need to be safe. I need to do this if I ever want to recover.
    This is playing out as a rubbish week, bullies at college and getting beaten up on Monday and getting bullied on Instagram. Last night just kept having sensory overloads, just want this week over and done with 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited November 2019
    davcr0ck said:
    This is playing out as a rubbish week, bullies at college and getting beaten up on Monday and getting bullied on Instagram. Last night just kept having sensory overloads, just want this week over and done with 
    What a tidal wave of a week. :( Do what you need to do to look after yourself @davcr0ck, and remember you're not on your own with this. :star:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    It's been a challenging week working loads of hours while fighting mental health and a chest infection but I made it to the end of Friday. Feeling super deflated and exhausted 
    GreenTea said:
    It's been a challenging week working loads of hours while fighting mental health and a chest infection but I made it to the end of Friday. Feeling super deflated and exhausted 
    Well done for fighting through your week though 😊
    I have no idea what's up with me anymore, going to see my doctor tomorrow about all the stuff that's been happening and see if he can think of anything and I want this ringing and beating nose to stop 
    Woken up 10 mins later than should. Wouldnt think i need an alarm for 10:30 but lol i do. Ive had nearly 12 hours of sleep and im still sooo tired
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Got woken up by a person next to me again saying "be still we are performing brain surgery on you" this has happened for the second time now. It happened about 6 months ago too. Was very scary.
    Dissociating and crying at work isn't exactly how I planned my morning to go 😓 
    Hey @BubblesGoesBoo,

How are you feeling now? I'm sorry to hear you got upset at work. Did something in particular happen that upset you? Hopefully you are able to take the rest of the day off of work to relax and help yourself feel better. You could watch a movie or even cook your favourite meal, something to help boost your mood! 
    Hey @davcr0ck

I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing! It sounds like you've had a really hard week. I hope your weekends been better than how the week started. 
    On my 4th week of sertraline and still feeling horrifically sick. 
    Does it ever stop
    Hey @davcr0ck

I just wanted to check in and see how you were doing! It sounds like you've had a really hard week. I hope your weekends been better than how the week started. 
    Hey @rachel_ann
    Weekend hasn't been much better, booking a appointment with my gp this morning, just going to take this week slow and hope it better than last week.

Hey @BubblesGoesBoo,

How are you feeling now? I'm sorry to hear you got upset at work. Did something in particular happen that upset you? Hopefully you are able to take the rest of the day off of work to relax and help yourself feel better. You could watch a movie or even cook your favourite meal, something to help boost your mood! 
    Hey @r@rachel_ann .. feeling a bit better now, honestly I think it was just a mix of emotions, my dr thinks I was disassociating because I hadn't had my meds in 2 days so obviously my stress levels were gonna be up, spent time with my nephew and sister yesterday to bring my mood up, and my dad popped down to check up on me :) 
    Omg im such an awful friend and didnt say happy birthday to her til now and nearly the end of the day. Fml i feel soo bad. And i didnt go meet her like i said i would. 
This discussion has been closed.