Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Obscure song quiz

One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
so I know the music I like is very different to most other people I do enjoy chart music but I also like country and other music so I’m putting a quiz in here just for the sake of it.. let’s see if anyone knows any of these songs. Please don’t get upset or say things like “how would people know this” as I say it is an obscure quiz.

Question 1: What’s the next line in this song 
Everyone considered him, the coward of the county, he never stood one single time to prove the county wrong
” — — — — —“

Question 2: What song are these lyrics from
“suppose I called you up tonight and told you that I loved you and suppose I said I wanna come back home”

Question 3: in the song “Before he cheats” what was carved into the leather seats

Question 4: fill in the blank
just call me angel of the morning angel, just touch my [    ] before you leave me baby 

Question 5: In the song letters from home what “almost” month is it in the first letter.

enjoy 😂😂

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    1. Kenny Rogers - Coward Of the County
    4. Angel Of The Morning - Juice Newton - but I'm sure she wasn't the first to sing it.
    Weekender Offender