Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Is Elizabeth Smart In Saudi Arabia ~~ A Kidnapped Sex Slave?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is Elizabeth Smart In Saudi Arabia ~~ A Kidnapped Sex Slave?
It has happened before...beautiful young American girls kidnapped and secreted out of the country to Saudi Arabia to become child brides to islamic perverts or sex slaves to some wealthy saudi!

Convicts with no known sexual preditor history involved in the disappearance of a beautiful young girl...and no trace of her found...and the question hasn'e even been asked so I'm asking it here;

Has Elizabeth Smart been kidnapped and sold to someone in Saudi Arabia? Is she already out of the country or are they holding her someplace awaiting transport...as they have done in the past.

Additionally, here is a thread about a 'father' who dis as much with his own dauguters;

http://www.nationalreview.com/kob/kob.asp

Do I dispise these people? Yes!

Comments

• Options
    Personally i think it was aliens.
  • Options
    Rumors and stories of kidnappings for the saudis have been around for years...I first heard of this in Los Angeles in the early 60's from friends in law enforcement, apparently it was a problem then as well...few things change in a mideavel kingdom!

Recently some islamic mulla, caliph or whatever he is called preached in Mecca that they were entitled to take the wealth of israel and her people as their slaves!

I take it seriously! And consider it a part of the ongoing war of islam against US...and I understand that this may offend some...even so, they declared war on US and their high religous spokesman says we are to be taken for booty...come and get it, may be just what they are doing.
  • Options
    Yes but what on earth leads you to believe that this girl is a victim of saudi slave masters? Thousands of young women/girls go missing in the US every year..All abducted by Saudis?

It just seems to be the most bizarre and distant link ive ever seen..
  • Options
    Since when did tenuousity stop Diesel from expounding his hate-filled, anti-Islamic views? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Vox, I'm not anti-islamic, I am pro US!

This thread is posed as a serious queston...a question that I assure you will not go away because children are being abducted and taken to saudi arabia from several parts of the world...some for slaves, some for concubines!

Some are never heard of again...but just maybe with enough attention to the matter this young girl can be rescued and the whole business ended forever...!

:(
  • Options
    They could just as easily have returned to the USA, or another European country.
    For all the help this woman isn't getting from the FBI her kids are probably living a few miles away and noone realises it.
    That or aliens :D

But like the others said, thousands go missing each year, the only difference here is that the woman has decided to write a book about it.:rolleyes: