Home Anything Goes
Need support urgently? Head to this thread.

The Mix Community Video

The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,548 Staff Team
Hey everyone, 

We have something exciting to share with you all! 

We've made a The Mix Community video! We've linked it to our 'About Us' thread in Start Here, but I thought it would be good to create a thread here too so you can comment below what you think of it and share any feedback you have. 

I hope you enjoy it :) 

Aife & the team
We're @Mike, @Connor, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
Jade09

Comments

• Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,596 Community Veteran
    Oh wow that is an amazing video. I love it so much. Very informative for someone who might be new to the community or has come back after a break. The question from me is who actually spoke? Just curious.
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    Aife
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 213 Moderator
    This is a fantastic video that sums up everything we do and stand for. Thanks so much for creating this @The Mix :)
    Aife
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,207 Moderator
    Thanks for your feedback @Kasa2103 & @PoppyB

Great question about the voice! It's actually our very own Video Producer Scott. He makes all of our YouTube videos and also made this community video for us :) 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 560 Moderator
    I've just watched this and I agree with everything said above, it definitely does represent the community we have here on the mix and really shows it as somewhere that is open and welcoming to anyone who needs supported or a general chit chat! Love it! 
    Aife
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 754 Part of The Mix Family
    Looks good - great work!x
    Kasa2103Aife