Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drug testing for employment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
could anyone tell me how long it takes for drugs to clear your system forever?

i im thinking of joining a public service and if i do i will be tested for drugs

i have only ever done pills/weed lately

and coke/ket/speed once or twice in two years

if i do apply i would stop any drugs forever well in advance of applying for a job

any advice???

:cool:

Comments

• Options
    just one spliff can leave detectable traces for upto seven weeks..heroin and coke are usualy gone in 24hrs..if i remember rightly.
    a few months ago the chief of manchester police basicaly told the government to fuck off as regrds random tests on thier coppers....reason; the cops new if they switched to coke and stuff they would have less chance of thier weekends entertainment being discovered. the chief said we have to accept that smoking dope was a normal pastime in the modern world and that random testing was pushing people toward harder drugs to avoid detection.
    there are loads of kits on sale that promise to beat any test
    ....how good i know not.
  • Options
  • Options
    Can't be too hard, I managed to pass mine.........

....well, on the second attempt anyway.

:D
  • Options
    Pills, coke, ket, phet etc, all these drugs are out ur system in 2-4 days fully.

Weed can stay in ur system for up to 11 weeks i think, but this depends on how much of the stuff u have smoked and how often u smoke it.

Just quit the weed for 2-3 months and any other drug for a month and u shud pass any test with flying colours
  • Options
    Well, coke, speed, ex and heroin all leave your system within 72 hours .. so 72 house beeing the worst-case-scenario.

THC on the other hand stays -much- longer in your system and the drug-guide here on thesite.org says that THC can stay in your system up to 5 weeks.

after a couple of min. search on google i came up with this: beating drug tests
    that url gives some directions about how-to cheat on urine tests ..

and for the hair tests well .. you can either shave off all your hair :D or buy this: drug-test cheating shampoo

and if you want to check for yourself you can buy those urine tests here: http://www.clearchoiceofny.com/urine.html

hopes this helps dude :D
  • Options
    Collect some urine in a clean sterile coke-a-cola bottle (500ml) from a freind who doesn't use drugs, hence 'clean' urine, freeze it and the day before your test take it out to de-frost, then take it with you to the medical, go to the toilet and pour it into the provided container :) Simple ;) Now go get wrecked in peace :)
  • Options
    Well seeing as I got drug tested 16 times in one year whilst in the Royal Engineers... didn't do me no harm!

Those freeze piss methods are dodgy, I mean if people are going to drug test you at work they are hardly going to open advertise it the night before, the aim of it is the suprise as so in order to catch people...

Also technically in drugs testing they are supposed to WATCH you whilst you piss to avoid that kind of method of cheating.. Bear in mind too, your urine is tested for heat to ensure realism and I reckon thats starting to get a touch dodgy if you have to prepare that much..

As for the clear-flush cheap crap, hmmm.. don't know if I'd trust it, who cares about the money back if you loose your job?

Usually drugs tests are conducted on a Monday in an attempt to catch the weekend partiers, of course they'd usually go out on friday and by monday their systems would be clear or on undetectable quantities...

Remember that aside from urine tests you also hair testing and also fat testing
  • Options
    See what drugs will do to ya?

Make you paranoid.

Best not to start at all.