Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The “last movie you watched” thread

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Currently watching head count on Netflix. It's probably gonna be some cheesy film. Will update when it's over
    Safe haven
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Gifted
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Annie! 
    Newer version
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    A Cinderella story- Netflix
    Friends with benefits-Netflix
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Oh Jesus lord just watched in the tall grass on Netflix 😅
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Oh Jesus lord just watched in the tall grass on Netflix 😅
    Is it any good? 
    @GreenTea yeah I liked it but it’s confusing 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @GreenTea yeah I liked it but it’s confusing 😂
    Ummmm in the last like half hour it also gets very werid 😅
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Not sure if this counts as a movie, but I watched a recording of the West End version of Fleabag at my local cinema. It was awesome and Phoebe Waller-Bridge is fantastic.

I also went to see Fight Club at a 20th anniversary screening, which was an amazing experience.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Monster house!!!!!!
    my fav october film!!!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    A simple favour
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Joker. Good film.
    Weekender Offender 
    Eli
    Sister Act and Sister Act 2
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Recently finished a bit of an MCU binge, obviously ending with Endgame. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Daddy's home 2  because why not
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Last night I watched Happy Death Day on Netflix and it was pretty good. Definitely pretty scary and gorey so others might want to avoid it but I enjoyed all the twists and turns in the plotline. I'd recommend it but only if you're a fan of horror!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Cyberbully. It is so emotional and made me cry. Watched it yesterday.
    Let is snow
    Watched birdbox again 
    Geralds Game
    I really like Elf. Watched it in year 7 and really liked it.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Love Elf @Kasa2103

I saw Last Christmas yesterday!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Love Elf @Kasa2103

I saw Last Christmas yesterday!
    Awesome. Never seen that film though. 
    The glass house. Boring. Wouldnt recommend
    Dumbo
    Sister Act 2
    Mamma Mia 
  • AdamAdam Deactivated Posts: 25 Boards Initiate
    Watched "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" :smile:
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Me and my mum are going to watch "little women" at the cinema tonight.