Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate

Hey @Kasa2103

It was very kind of you to keep talking to the boy, especially when you noticed something could have been wrong with him. Hopefully he is feeling better soon. 

Dealing with personal deaths is a very difficult time for everyone. Sometimes a good thing to do is to find your own way of dealing with the emotions you are going through at that particular time. It’s always easier said than done of course! Have you been dealing with personal deaths recently?

Have you got any hobbies that you enjoy? Sometimes this a good place to start when trying to get your mind off of things. If not, is there something you’d be interested I started doing? For example, playing an instrument or even something like running a 5K. Setting yourself achievable and personal goals can help motivate you to get up and out the house. 

I understand it is very difficult to talk about with people. I’m glad you are able to talk about how you are feeling on here though. We all care so much about you and you’re well-being. Hopefully over time, you will feel able to talk to your loved ones about what you are going through and they can personally help you through things. 

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Came down with an empty suitcase for Christmas shopping... my nephews toys have filled said suitcase and now I have no where for everyone else's presents 🙈😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Always stop myself from talking when I'm low
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ive got a bad cold and a headache and im feeling sorry for myself 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Grief 😥

I wish  had one more day. I can't believe it's been two years. Loosing a parent is hard. 
    Ong ffs. Ive woken up with massive swollen eye lids. Now i look like a fish. I don’t know why this happens sometimes 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Anxiety has gotten the better of me again. But it is for something different. Really getting bad now. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    Thinking of all my past attempts and wishing they had worked😥
    First day back at work today and ill as fuck 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Anxiety is ruining me
    I'm ill and there's a workman in the house and basically my ptsd is going crazy 😭😭 
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
    @GreenTea I am doing the same 😔
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Hormones are messing around with everything about me, starting from stuff I can't mention through to mood temper with people 😔😔
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    I don't like sleep at the moment because my dreams are so graphic around suicide and it's always me that dies. It's actually so horrific
  • Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Why am I awake a such ungodly hours you may ask?

Two measly cups of damn coffee 🤦‍♀️
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Yes I am awake already. :( So tired though. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Not feeling good about going on placement 😫it’s all out of my control 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Mood swings are great fun, the time it took me to eat my cereal, I went from happy, excited, nervous and then sad. Always fun start to the morning 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Everyone seems out to piss me off today. 
    edited November 2019

That is very true. Ive been labeled and negative and toxic. Sometimes people speak shit when speak about mental health awareness and dont give a shit
    edited November 2019
    Omg i feel really bad. If this doesnt get sorted soon. I feel im actually going to end it all (just dk how to stop)
    Post edited by Siena on
This discussion has been closed.