Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

November photo challenge

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat

Hey!
Hope everyones okay. & enjoys halloween relaxing or whatever youll be doing today <3 posting this ready for November tomorrow! 😊

Hope enjoy the challenge 😊

1 November - Autum Colours 
2 November - An Animal 
3 November - Home Decor Assessory
4 November - leaf
5 November - Fireworks
6 November - Filter
7 November - screenshot of your lock screen(if not too personal)
8 November - Colour of your mood 
9 November - Fluffy
10 November - Food and or drink
11 November - Poppy for remembrance day!
12 November - Something begining with B
13 November - Kindness (for world kindness day)!
14 November - street 
15 November - Vintage
16 November - Pjmas
17 November - Something you did today 
18 November - On my table/ desk
19 November - Something youre looking forward to. 
20 November- Old
21 November - Warmth
22 November - Friday night
23 November - Anything (in black and white) 
24 November - Fav mug
25 November -  Something christmasy!!
26 November -  - Something that makes/made me smile...
27 November - Texture
28 November - random
29 November - favourite time of the day
30 November - Something Youre Proud of. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    My wardrobe has a lottt of autumninal coloured jumpers and cardigains. & My wardrobe is too squashed ah

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

An animal, can't believe I got this close to a bird!  Especially this breed as they're known to attack people 🙈 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    An animal - a sheep lol

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru

Day 3 - home decor accessory 

I got a new plant from Ikea! I'm a bit obsessed with it at the moment. It made it on my Insta story <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Remember remember the 5th of November  <3

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Aw that looks nice bubbles <3 hope you enjoyed your night 
    Hope this is right? It has a filter 🤷 

Taxi turned up, took one look at my luggage and phoned for a bigger taxi 🙈😂😂

Snapchats baby filter😂. Got quite long hair for a baby

then heres me if i was a man😂lol i jus have snapchat for the filters. 

Teddy is my lock screen <3 

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Love the Teddy wallpaper @Shaunie! He's a bit too adorable.

Mine's an Elite: Dangerous themed wallpaper that I've been meaning to change for a while. Need something fresh...

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Louie is my lock screen 😍

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    My lock screen is my Daily reminder 😊

edited November 2019
    8th - Colour of your mood
    Green cause im sick 🙃🤒🤢
    its teddys ball ah

Should i of meant to put poppy for today. ?

My fav drink. Dont have it a lot cause high in calories 
  • LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear

My lock screen 😍
    Awww omg that is so cute @Lubna
    Fav drink, coffee 😍 and flavoured coffee is the best! 

<3<3<3

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster

They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning. We will remember them. Lest we forget.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    B is for ... bowling 👌😁

B is for baby.

Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark doo doo doo doo. Baby shark. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark doo doo doo doo. Mummy shark. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark doo doo doo doo. Daddy shark. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark doo doo doo doo. Grandma shark. Grandpa shark doo doo doo doo. Grandpa shark doo doo doo. Grandpa shark doo doo doo doo. Grandpa shark. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt doo doo doo doo. Let's go hunt. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away doo doo doo doo. Run away. Ahhhh! Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last doo doo doo doo. Safe at last. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end doo doo doo doo. It's the end! 🐬🐬🐬🐬🐬

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Kindness... my friend has recently been sectioned again so sending her a wee package to cheer her up! 

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    This is so sweet @BubblesGoesBoo I'm sure she will love this :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited November 2019
    These are my fav pjmas. I like the colour, leaves & material. & like my only pair that isnt disney lol. I love pjmas. Theres winnie the pooh pjams in primark that i just sooo want. Theyre sooo cute

Something I'm looking forward too... getting home from work on Christmas day to find a nice cold cider waiting for me 😊💕 

Fav mug 😊 I only have 3 that I drink out of, this one, my Alice in wonderland one and my 'life happens, coffee helps' one 😂 

From yesterday I decided on a black and white version of a Christmas scene.
    Buying this from poundshop to watch when get in lol

Something that makes/made me smile, the kindness I've received from others, people are always getting me things to improve my mental health 😊 from friends and family to nurse's and doctors, and of course the support I receive on here, everyone has made an impact 😊