Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Weekly Challenge #118

AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,491 Community Manager
Image result for halloween drawing

Hey everyone,

It's almost Halloween and we have a fun weekly challenge for you this week! 

We want to see your Halloween drawings! You can draw anything you like such as pumpkins, ghosts and spiders! Post your drawings below, we can't wait to see them. :) 

If you have any weekly challenge ideas, head over to this thread to share them. We're always looking for new ideas!

Don't forget to vote on next week's options for the weekly challenge :star: 

Aife & the team

Weekly Challenge #118 6 votes

Community recipe book challenge (let's make a recipe book!)
83% 5 votes
Give yourself a compliment everyday challenge
16% 1 vote
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Awesome idea! ☺️👻
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 6,183 Master Poster
    A failed, ugly spider  (just like me.)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Butterfly23
    Faceless trick or treaters under the night sky. They look terrible.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    Butterfly23
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,491 Community Manager
    Love these drawings @Kasa2103 thank you for sharing! <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Love these drawings @Kasa2103 thank you for sharing! <3
    Thanks. I suppose they aren't that bad as they were done on my memo app (not on paper.) I think I will try and actually get it on paper too and take a photograph later (currently in school and photos are banned- makes sense.)
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,308 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yay. Ill try to remember to do this
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Hopefully @Aife @Mike @Ed_ and @Italia will get my sense of humour. 
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

TheMixItaliaEd_Aife
  • Ed_Ed_ Posts: 821 Super Moderator
    Definitely enjoyed this in the office today, thanks for sharing @Kasa2103 - I definitely felt Zombie like on the way in to The Mix this morning, perhaps you have predicted the future!

Makes me think of this clip from Shaun of the Dead, which member of the team is which character pretending to be a zombie?

"Don't let them paint you gray. They're gonna see you're somebody, somewhere, someday. Don't ever let them take your playful heart away. Oh you're somebody nobody could replicate" ~ Roo Panes
    Aife
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,308 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My drawings on cupcakes ahah

“ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Ed_ said:
    Definitely enjoyed this in the office today, thanks for sharing @Kasa2103 - I definitely felt Zombie like on the way in to The Mix this morning, perhaps you have predicted the future!

Makes me think of this clip from Shaun of the Dead, which member of the team is which character pretending to be a zombie?

Perhaps I have predicted the future. 🤔 I don't know any of those characters.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 925 Super Moderator
    These are all so fab - thank you for sharing :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

Stephanie said:
    Thanks for being so kind. Never knew my pictures were any good. Perhaps you should have a look at the art page in anything goes.
    I'm a fruit loop. 🍊➰

• StephanieStephanie Posts: 925 Super Moderator
    Kasa2103 said:
    Stephanie said:
    Thanks for being so kind. Never knew my pictures were any good. Perhaps you should have a look at the art page in anything goes.
    I’ll be sure to check that out :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,491 Community Manager
    Loving these drawings and cake decorations everyone! I hope you all had a great Halloween!

@Kasa2103 thank you for sharing your drawings! Like Ed said, we all really enjoyed seeing them in the office :) 

@GreenTea this is a really great ghost! I was going to draw Casper but it was too difficult haa :P 

@Shaunie loving the marshmallow ghost on your cake haa! I made them once and it's so much fun :) 
    Dancer
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Aife Was supposed to draw pumpkins but I'm not that brilliant lmao