Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Just want to get home and check my house but we have currently lost the train driver, like legit delayed because we have no train driver and its stressing me out
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2019
    At a really low weight now and feels great but not. Feel like going to pass out

i really want to die. Had a dream i trying to kill myself and i just really want to try that method. It will most likely work but i dont want anyone to witness it
    not to say ive got plans or in danger just How i feel
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Swear cant do this shit anymore
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    Hugs to everyone!!! Xx
    Post edited by Butterfly23 on
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    Just got s**t tons of college work and then I've also got my assignment and then English resit striaght after I get back next Monday and I'm supposed to rest on hoilday in Devon and I just can't, I feel so s**t and rubbish and I just want to throw in the towel 

Can't break this cycle 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    edited October 2019

River isn't at its peak yet so the flooding is gonna keep getting worse... :/ I feel lost because like I've never been in flood situations this bad..
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    The was someone on the boat with us who has measles and everyone on the boat has to have the vaccine now but I'm stuck south for the next week so can't have it 😭😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    edited October 2019
    Im sooo tired 😭😭😭
    edited October 2019
    Omg i cant cope with how many times my local news is saying someones been hit by a train so train delays. Been so many times this month. Sooo soo upseting 
    Feel so ill 🤧 
    I'm just done at this point. Physically and mentally done. 
    Exhausted doesn't even sum up how I feel
    I feel sick with anxiety, not long till the most important appointment of today and I'm worried I'll just have another door shut in my face. 
    Back on medication but not what I use to be on.. 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I have a big big problem with myself and I hate myself. 

Just had it 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    I look so disgusting I never look good enough 😫 why do people keep telling me I’m pretty which I’m horrible, actually worse than horrible 😭
    Day one on new meds and I feel like I'm going to vomit. I feel insanely sick and i know it's a side effect, I just hope it doesn't last long because everytime I move I feel worse 
    I feel really sick & tired
    edited November 2019
    Felt sick all last night. Still feel sicj
    one of worst feeling
    Fed up of trying to help people and having it thrown in my face.. I try to help when when I don't have to, yet it's constantly thrown in my face
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    😭😭
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited November 2019
    Ffs i really dont want to go to work. I hated it yesterday. Im so fed up of it. Picking up shit that people shouldnt drop anyway. Why cant people be considerate and pick things up when they drop it. And it was proper busy yesterday. Barely move. And people un fold clothes faster than i can fold them. 4 hours feel like 8

Its like fighting a losing battle. Literally represents my life
    Everything feels worse since starting this medication. Physically worse. Emotionally worse. Heck I feel like I'm panicking 24/7 and it's awful. I'm barely sleeping, barely eating, constantly shaking! Urgh I want to give it chance. I want to give my body and brain chance to get use to it and balance itself out because giving up on medication before it's fully taken affect just makes me weak for not even trying. 
    Feel so embarrassed about how I started crying near the end of singing yesterday  (an 11 year old boy said something that made me cry.) 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate

Hey @GreenTea, how are you? 

If you don’t mind me asking what kind of medication are you taking? Either way, starting a new medication can always result in a difficult time. The changes it makes to your hormone levels and it can make your body feel different. It doesn’t make you weak at all! You are trying your best and that’s all you can do, which is still amazing. Have you considered talking to someone about what is going on? For example, your parents or even the GP that prescribed the medication to you? 

I hope you’re doing okay. Sending all the hugs.

• rachel_annrachel_ann Posts: 33 Boards Initiate

Hey @Kasa2103

There is never anything embarrassing about crying! It is a completely normal emotion and sometimes it’s not possible to hold in whatever made you feel upset. If you don’t mind me asking what did the boy say that upset, you? I hope you’re feeling better now. Do you think doing something to distract you will make you feel better if not? Perhaps you could consider talking to friends/family or watching a favourite movie. 

Please feel free to let me know how you’re doing :)

Hey @Kasa2103

There is never anything embarrassing about crying! It is a completely normal emotion and sometimes it’s not possible to hold in whatever made you feel upset. If you don’t mind me asking what did the boy say that upset, you? I hope you’re feeling better now. Do you think doing something to distract you will make you feel better if not? Perhaps you could consider talking to friends/family or watching a favourite movie. 

Please feel free to let me know how you’re doing :)

Thank you for being so kind and understanding. Yesterday the boy asked me if I have any pets. I mentioned that I have 3 cats and I had a dog when I was little. I knew he had 7 pets so it was either an innocent question or something was wrong. Then he had tears coming down his face and he said that his guinea pig passed away earlier. Poor boy had kept that to himself all day. I cried because I felt so bad for him and because I have not stopped grieving over personal deaths yet.
    I don't know what to do to distract myself. I don't even really want to talk to anyone about it. :(
This discussion has been closed.