Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Art Page

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
For anyone who wants to show off anything that they have drawn. Keep within the guidelines please and use spoilers for anything possibly triggering. 

Today I drew Pingu's dad showing off his new iron for his best clothes. Made my art teacher laugh.
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Great Idea! I've been making some Christmas cards today x
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Great Idea! I've been making some Christmas cards today x
    Thanks. Wow they are amazing!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous