Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Her Friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whenever I organise to go out with my girlfriend she always brings her friend and its really inhibiting our relationship.

What shall I do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wat?? I don't have a girlfriend!!!
    Who is doing this???? grrrr.... Kermit???
    Hmm for some reason my post went under your user name.

Anyway back to the question
    The next time you go to go out ask your friend is she bringing out that other girl and if she says yea then ask her would she mind not bringing her.. Its happened to me before and as soon as I sais that to my mate whenever we go out he never brings anyone else out.. Easy ;)
    Originally posted by Some Dude
    Hmm for some reason my post went under your user name.

Anyway back to the question
    Oh great, another invader. (Sorry to Kermit)
    heh.... anyways in response to your question:
    Tell your girlfriend how you feel about the fact that she keeps bringing her friend along and how its affecting your relationship. Methinks tiz the best way.
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    Wat?? I don't have a girlfriend!!!
    Who is doing this???? grrrr.... Kermit???

Sure you don't, ;);)

Whenever I organise to go out with my girlfriend she always brings her friend and its really inhibiting our relationship.

Why not just bring one of your mates and have a 4sum date, while your busy with your gf, you mate can see to her friend, Piece of piss

I'd be more then happy to take the young ladys friend off your hands;) :D:p

Or do what the other say, It's all good:)
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Sure you don't, ;);)
    *shrugs*
    Think of me what you want.
    Originally posted by Lexxie*

*shrugs*
    Think of me what you want.

Well maybe your just in Denial?!?;)

I'm only kinding, you seem far to much into that Guy from the Telly to have a gf.

Whats his name again?
    Antonio Banderas?
    You shall be sent to hell for forgetting his name.
    *prances off to find a pic of Antonio to drool over*
    how long have you been going out? if it is still new, maybe she just isn't comfortable, happens alot with shy people, or maybe her friend is single and she just feels bad if she leaves her out.
    Hey I just realised I AM one of those 'friends'. Kinda. One of my best friends drags me along with her and her boyfriend. It's so shitty! Like i WANNA see them pull.

Even better, my two friends take me with them and their boyfriends. So I'm stuck in the middle of two couples. It feels awful!

And then when I want to bugger off and flirt with a random guy, they say 'omigod, what are you doing!? Come back here and entertain us!'. What? Entertain yourselves you selfish gits.
    *sobs* Why meeeee!
    Cue music *All by myself... don't wanna be...'....

Sooo.... my conclusion is.... Well I dunno. Just thought I'd throw that in purely for purposes of annoyance.
    Originally posted by my_name
    how long have you been going out? if it is still new, maybe she just isn't comfortable, happens alot with shy people, or maybe her friend is single and she just feels bad if she leaves her out.

You're probably right, we've been going out for nearly 3 months but i think shes quite shy even though she makes out she isnt