Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

legs!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiya
i didnt know what to put it in so its going in health. i have a problem and i wondered if you could solve it for me when i wear a skirt my legs rub together and its really painful. it causes me to get rashes on my legs where they rub.
has anyone got anything to cure or help this? thank you! luv charnz x :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont really get what your asking but i'll try and help anyway! Is it in just one particular skirt this happens or any skirt in general? Have a look at the label inside the skirt and if the main material is at the top of each list it is likely you are allergic to this material, therefore causing you to get a rash. If this isn't the case, go to your doctor and they could give you a cream to make it go down.
    Try wearing shiny (sp?) tights, this won't happen.
    You could try putting some talcum powder on your legs where they rub. This should stop it hurting but you may need to re apply it after a few hours.

Hope you find something that helps!
    Wear hot pants or short style knickers underneath, that's what I do.
    apparantly putting vaseline helps ther and u dont need 2 keep re applying it all the time:p
    do you shave your upper legs? and bikini area? after you do, make sure you put some kind of lotion on to keep them soft. i like lubriderm. i know that sometimes if i havent shaved my bikini line in a while, i get irritation when i wear a skirt. im a swimmer so i keep myself shaved. ugh and what a hassle.
    Is it not known as a sweat mark?? when you get sweaty and your legs rub together it normally happens.. Ok try tights or talcom powder! ;);) you should be fine..
    Start doing exercises to tone the inside of your legs.

Sorry, but it sounds like the case of flabby thighs.

Could also try a little bit of moisturizing lotion until you do.
    Originally posted by gi_janearng
    Sorry, but it sounds like the case of flabby thighs.

I was thinking the same thing