Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ladies.. Does Shape Of A Guys Unit Make A Difference?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After talking about my girlfriend for a long time about what feels good for sex etc.

Said she girls would take some extra shaft thickness over shaft length - but what would make an even bigger difference, is a bigger head. She said big heads and large corona ridges (the ridge at the base of the head) will stimulate girls clitoris more and her G-spot. What do you girls think about this?

Some guys have big fat heads other guys have little small heads. Does the shape make a big difference orally, visually, vaginally?

MS

Comments

• Options
    ~bump~
  • Options
    theres too many guys on here that worry over there dicks, when theres really no need. all girls are different, so what might get one girl really turned on, would do nothing for another girl, some prefer length, others thickness. you cant change what youve got so dont worry about it. i would personally say thickness rather than length cos big dicks hurt, but dont worry about it, just make the most of what youve got;)
  • Options
    I agree, Come on guys, what's this neurotic preoccupation with size? For heaven's sake take some prozac and chill.
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    You've mentioned this already in another thread.
This discussion has been closed.