Homeâ€ș General Chatâ€ș Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What have you done today to make you feel proud? 💕

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I actually got out of bed, in the shower AND got dressed before 7:20am. Sometimes the shower has to wait until the evening if I wake up too late 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I emailed samaritans about the thing im too embarrassed to say. I made a new email adress just to send it cause want to be that annoymous i didnt want them to know my name and stuff so made new email just to send it. :)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Had my first driving lesson ! Managed to not Kill someone me or my driving instructor 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Today I’m wearing Red and have donated part of the last bit of wages towards our colleges “wear red for Oscar day “
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Stayed in the whole maths lesson although I was so so so so close to walking out. It was only because the teacher stopped me from leaving.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • hydrangeahydrangea Posts: 27 Boards Initiate
    Shaunie said:
    Made cake!

😍😍😍 This looks delicious omg!!!! 
    I reserve my right to feel uncomfortable, reserve my right to be afraid
    I make mistakes and I am humbled every step of the way
    I want to be a better person, I wanna know the master plan
    Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don't make me who I am.
    hydrangea said:
    Shaunie said:
    Made cake!

😍😍😍 This looks delicious omg!!!! 
    Thank you!  It does taste nice 😊
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I managed to leave half of my panini when I would go ate it all. I felt bloated this morning so I thought I would leave it. 

For my respite i did some course work when I would of done something that I would of liked to do 
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I’ve done a lot of ucas, coursework and some volunteering forms it feels so refreshing to have had a productive day đŸ€—
    I’ve done a lot of ucas, coursework and some volunteering forms it feels so refreshing to have had a productive day đŸ€—
    Well done
    Thank you @dur
    I went to work. Really felt so shit and didnt think id leave my bed. Being cold doesnt help. But i did!!
    Got offered another shift at the shop! Shows I may not have been too bad aha đŸ€—
    I have ordered something of the internet all by myself and I’m very proud of it because i have always needed help 
    I have ordered something of the internet all by myself and I’m very proud of it because i have always needed help 
    Well done. What was it?
    I I ordered my food 
    Awesome 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Putting my health first and volunteered for extra shifts at work 😊 (it's always my days off I struggle with, work keeps me focused) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I’m going to the gym with a friend this morning, just to get me out of the house for a bit â˜ș
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm at college today, aim to get all my study work done 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    Got so many badges now. 6 today! And I am the only person here to earn them. :)

Saw peer tutor today
    I I ordered my food 
    I opened the front door buy myself 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I got up and went to work :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Went to the pub after work with work friends instead of going home. 
    Proud to take on social time for once
    Went to counselling and tidied my room/put everything that was on the floor into a pile in the corner of my room
    I’m proud of getting my assignment all typed up I was worried about it because nobody in college is allowed to type it up for me 
    Just saved my dad from getting his phone hacked and a scam. A company pretending to be his phone company rang. Instantly knew that it was not O2. Firstly it was a mobile number. And it was a foreigner  (no racism- O2 only hire English people in this country.) I mouthed to my mum "its a mobile number pretending to be O2." She said to my dad "either end the call or hand the phone to me." He handed it over and my mum spoke. Her and my dad were proud of me. I knew what to do from a Barclays advert about someone pretending to be the bank whilst scamming someone.
    Gave teddy a bath