Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Haven't seen one of my cats at all today and I am scared that she might be dead. My dad has last seen her yesterday. We didn't see her when we came in at 5:40am. Is it okay to be worried?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I have been so scared because nobody had seen one of my cats for 2 days then suddenly she comes strolling in through the catflap 10 minutes ago like nothing happened.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Trying to train teddy is hard 😓
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    Trying to train teddy is hard 😓
    Dog training always is hard. I know that because my brother in law had a dog and it was so hard to train it. We could literally only get it to sit.
  • Options
    This drilling is so loud and I can't even go to the toilet because a new radiator is being fitted. I slept through the first 25 minutes of it but now I am awake and need to pee. I just hope the men will be gone soon.
  • Options
    Evelyn360 said:
    Aife said:
    There was a massive spider in my room this morning! I managed to get it to crawl in my laundry box, then put it outside. Hopefully it doesn't come back in! I hate spiders so much :(
    Everyime I see spiders now I always think of that meme that says all spiders are called cotton eyed Joe because I want to know a) where did it come from and b) where did it go 
    Haha. That's awesome. Where did you come from? Where did you go? Where did you come from Cotton Eye Joe? 
  • Options
    BEAT IS SHIT SERVICE. Wont tell me why i was banned and not letting me back now. What the fuck. I dont want to go back. Just annoying and why does everyone hate me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Y does everyone fucking hate. Fuck offf😠
  • Options
    I just want to fucking hurt myself and die. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Everyone needs to fuck off. Fucking assholes
    my family piss me off soooo much
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    Absolutely raging. Hope gwr enjoys dealing with my complaint of an absolute dick of a train manager
    Heyy what happened @GreenTea message me If you want 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:
    Absolutely raging. Hope gwr enjoys dealing with my complaint of an absolute dick of a train manager

The train manager threw my belongings and was really rude towards me. Made a complaint and others witnessed it has given me contact details so gwr can contact them about it 
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    GreenTea said:
    davcr0ck said:
    GreenTea said:

The train manager threw my belongings and was really rude towards me. Made a complaint and others witnessed it has given me contact details so gwr can contact them about it 
    Wow 😳 quite rude, happy you reported it 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    Are cats supposed to snore? 😂
  • Options
    Havent felt this angry in a long time. I mean i dont wanna be typical girl who blames their period but yeah iwill lol. 
  • Options
    I want to do something different to my hair. But yeah im not emo so not gunna go with anything other than natural hair colours. So asked my sisters if id suit blonde hair lol. And apparently not. But apperently i suit a full fringe but didnt like it last time
  • Options
    Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    @Shaunie I recently dyed my hair pink/purple. You could think about wash out dyes if you want to experiment? I don't consider my hair "emo" looking, I think whatever you wear will show your style with it  :) You could think about blonde highlights or ombre hair if you don't want to go full blonde? Or even just a different cut can make a big difference. I don't know what your hair is like now but I found getting a straight cut on the end made a difference compared to having it layered 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Ah sorry i didnt mean like all those with different colour hair are emo. I meant like i feel not emo or something to have any style. Im just boring & basic & no personality

Ive never been to the hair dresser lol. Ive done things like a full fringe by myself 😂. Never going to ever go to a hair dresser. Scares the shit out of me lol. But just wanna cut my hair differently. Need to ask my sister to cut my hair for me tho cause that makes me feel better. 
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    It’s really not the one when you have had a max of 3 hours sleep and you have work for 10 hours and you agreed to go out after 😫 I just want to cancel I feel so tired 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Ffs i didnt change my time on my watch. So i just put my watch on. I only look at the time when i think its been about 2 hours at work.   So when i thought it was 2 hours i look at the time to realise its over 3 hours. And im like thinking oh good i have about an hour left. Hour lasted for agessss. So i thought it was 4 oclock cause thats what my watch said & it ended up feeling like 4 hours. Go to clock out. Look at my phone to realise its 3 pm not 4 pm cause shitty clocks turned back an didnt change my watch. So that pissed me off and still had another very long 1 hour. Lol theyre probably will look at thay thinking why did i clock out snd clock back in at the same time. Lol
    feel drained
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Feeling so so fed up 😫😫😫
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    The one time i find the motivation to clean. But i tried and i give up cause teddy to just literally clinging on to me because of the fire works. Poor doggy
  • Options
    Literally soo tired.  Cant cope. Ive had 9 hours of sleep & i feel like im going to fall asleep while walking. No energy 😓
  • Options
    My legs feel like theyre falling off
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Walking into town and a load of people got arsey at me. Turns out they are filming a music video and I walked straight through the shot 😂 it's the only way into town as the river isn't passable yet. What was I supposed to do? Stand like a sausage for ages? It's a public pathway! 
    Anyway I'm rushing to the pharmacy and I don't need to be help up by camera crew taking over the public pathway
  • Options
    I wish i could stop over analiyising & over thinking everything
  • Options
    Wtf. Why is instagram telling me someone tried to log in to my account yesterday with an andriod. So need to reset my password ://///
  • Options
    Omg my throat is killing me. 
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    So angry , ruined all my hardworking last night :( 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.