Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hello evry1

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hello evry1,
im louise and im 13 yrs old.
u will be hearing me mostly on the health and relationship forums so plz reply to my posts.
nice to meet you all,
luv lou

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello! and welcome to thesite.. May I ask why will you be mostly posting in the health and relationship forums? :p
    Hiya, Welcome.
    Originally posted by madinthenut
    Hello! and welcome to thesite.. May I ask why will you be mostly posting in the health and relationship forums? :p

Well, at 13, I'd be concerened if she was posting on sex. She's female, so she doesn't understand sports. She doesn't do politics, or drugs. And I can only assume she hasn't discovered the other boards. :p
    Originally posted by Turtle

Well, at 13, I'd be concerened if she was posting on sex. She's female, so she doesn't understand sports. She doesn't do politics, or drugs. And I can only assume she hasn't discovered the other boards. :p

Didn't think of that one :o:o earlier when you said I was attention seeking how did you work that one out? :p:confused: :eek: :D
    Originally posted by madinthenut

Didn't think of that one :o:o earlier when you said I was attention seeking how did you work that one out? :p:confused: :eek: :D

And breathe.

You forgot illiterate. And I'll tell you, it wasn't hard.