Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Britain's Got Talent

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Tonight was the finals of Britain's Got Talent. For those who have been watching it on top of watching Strictly who has been your favourite? For me it has definitely got to be the 11 (possibly 12) year old who trained her many dogs to do an amazing act to Candyman. If @Aife saw that she would have been jumping through her TV to pick up, cuddle and try to steal the adorable dogs. That is how adorable it is. I will try and see if there is anything on YouTube.

The girl who had the dogs deserves to win. Who do you think should win?

[edit] Found a video! https://youtu.be/gzDAThXFTMs
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Britain's got talent: the champions.

Not watched it as it's all previous acts That were on live shows before. Prefer the show that brings in new acts!
  • Options
    Well done to the winner and to everyone who competed. So sad that the German girl was not in the top 3. Twist and Pulse were quite good though.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Haa you know me so well @Kasa2103! I was watching this last night and was rooting for this girl too! The dogs are adorable and she's so talented. I have no idea how she gets all the dogs to stay at the back while she does the tricks with each of them! :) 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Aife said:
    Haa you know me so well @Kasa2103! I was watching this last night and was rooting for this girl too! The dogs are adorable and she's so talented. I have no idea how she gets all the dogs to stay at the back while she does the tricks with each of them! :) 

What do you expect? I basically am like a little sister to you. 😂  (we love the same music, both love dogs and we both love Britain's Got Talent.) The dogs definitely were the cutest thing of the day. Cuter than the 6 year olds I had to help teach gymnastics to yesterday (and that is super cute.) It must have been extremely hard to keep the dogs at the back but either way she did amazing. Why did she not win!! I demand a recount. 
  • Options
    mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    I haven't been keeping up with BGT but I can't stop watching the dog act, I really think she would have deserved to win, so impressive. I couldn't even teach my dog to come  =)
  • Options
    mags98 said:
    I haven't been keeping up with BGT but I can't stop watching the dog act, I really think she would have deserved to win, so impressive. I couldn't even teach my dog to come  =)
    Haha. Here doggy. Here boy/girl!