Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello Monday!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey Folks,

It's a new week, I hope you all had a nice weekend, lets share our plans for the week on this thread :heart:

This week mainly consists of working for me, and I hope to catch up on some sleep as I'm working a lot of late shifts at the minute at work.

But all is good :heart:

What you lovely lot up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m going to Blackpool on Wednesday and I am a little bit anxious because my support worker is meeting up with her friend but my mum says just go with it because it’s not very nice if I go to college and say I don’t want her to meet her friend.

Ps he is CRB checked and looks after disabled children I just hope I will be able to do what I want to do?
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Seeing peer tutor tomorrow to talk about peer support jobs 😶😶scareddd

thursday counselling 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    I'm going to see Sally Morgan on Wednesday. Not sure how much I believe in all that but it will be interesting either way
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Work work and work 🙃 picked up extra shifts to help keep me distracted 😊 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Just remember - 1/7th of your life is a Monday. 
    Weekender Offender 
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m going to Blackpool on Wednesday and I am a little bit anxious because my support worker is meeting up with her friend but my mum says just go with it because it’s not very nice if I go to college and say I don’t want her to meet her friend.

Ps he is CRB checked and looks after disabled children I just hope I will be able to do what I want to do?
    I’m not going anymore I’m very disappointed 
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    @Durhamjaide Sorry to hear that you're not going anymore. Would you be able to speak to your support worker about rearranging it for another day? What else do you have planned for this week?

I'm working all week too, but this weekend there's a vegan/sustainability fair in my village which I'm really looking forward to!  

• ClaraOswaldClaraOswald Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    Weeks nearly over but going to the fair tomorrow! :lol:
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.