Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Getting emails about discussion but not notification

davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Hey @""The Mix"

I'm getting the email notifications sent to my email when people comment on I need a hug thread for example but the notification doesn't work appear in the top corner next to the indox. the last notification I've got is the 7th October. 

Just wondering if you had any ideas 
Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Just a few screenshot to illustrate what I mean 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture

It sounds like your notification preferences for emails and popup notifications might be different. If you head to your notification preferences in your profile, you should see two columns - one for emails and one for popup notifications. You can mix and match them.

Unless you've already tried that?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Ohhh @Mike I just got your comment as a notification this time 😂 I have a lot in a bit 
  • Options
    Mike said:

It sounds like your notification preferences for emails and popup notifications might be different. If you head to your notification preferences in your profile, you should see two columns - one for emails and one for popup notifications. You can mix and match them.

Unless you've already tried that?
    Yeah that seems to of sorted it out, probably just turned something off accidentally 
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Glad to hear it worked out @davcr0ck, thanks for the update :)

davcr0ck said:
    Ohhh @Mike I just got your comment as a notification this time 😂 I have a lot in a bit 
    Also this is so typical of tech issues!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Same for me as well but this time not emails either. Haven't had any notifications since @The Mix  sent me a pm yesterday afternoon (it was either late morning or early afternoon.) Notifications are definitely switched on for emails and pop-ups.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.