Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I want to buy a proper, good quality electric guitar - something that I could use in performances. I told my parents that I'd be happy for it to be a joint birthday and Christmas present and the only one I get, so they're up for that but it has to be something like £330 at max. It's hard because honest to god, a lot of the excellent guitars are going for £700 or so.

And I'd also like to learn the synthesizer and bass guitar, so that's not helping the money problems lol. Why does music gear have to be so expensive? Please can we magically win a spare few thousand quid?

Oh, and don't forget the good quality amps and acoustic guitars and microphones that I'll need ;)
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    How people think and choice over someone in the scenario I'm in just absolutely stuns me, I'm completely baffled

And realised that this isn't make sense without back story and I really don't have the energy to provide that right now 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Too Pissed off
    dont want to speak to anyone otherwise id be beyond rude
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    How on earth does so much hair come out of 1 hairbrush

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    edited October 2019

Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Gcses English language is sooo hard, I've retaken the paper three times and I find it all so difficult and overwhelming, got the resit in a month time 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    There was a massive spider in my room this morning! I managed to get it to crawl in my laundry box, then put it outside. Hopefully it doesn't come back in! I hate spiders so much :(
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    edited October 2019
    Aife said:
    There was a massive spider in my room this morning! I managed to get it to crawl in my laundry box, then put it outside. Hopefully it doesn't come back in! I hate spiders so much :(
    Oh no you should of killed it. Tbh ah.   I hate spiders and my room smelt of vingega cause apperently gets rid of them. Waiting for spider season to be over so i can stop checking walls befote i go into a room lol
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Aife said:

@Aife omg I think I would of cried 😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Aife said:
    Everyime I see spiders now I always think of that meme that says all spiders are called cotton eyed Joe because I want to know a) where did it come from and b) where did it go 
    Ewwwww. Yuck. I just accidentally drank some off soya milk :joy: It tasted yoghurt-y and there was a bit of mold on the lid. I didn't have much, I won't die of poisoning will I?

I've also hurt the inside of my mouth somehow and it's painful. And I'm still in lots of emotional struggling and agony. This is not my decade ;)
    Aife said:
    I like spiders but not massive ones like what you described. I understand that you were scared. Nice one for getting it outside. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Wish I wasn't so damn tired daily 
    Love the people around me but God I wish they would listen
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Receiving death threats again 🙃
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I gained weight even tho it shouldnt be possible with what i ate 😭😭. Maybe antidepressants
    I just constantly feel like I'm wasting my time trying to get support. 
    When your grandparents go to Disney in Florida without you...
    Is it possible to flush test papers down the toilet? 
    I really want to die
    Kasa2103 said:
    Potentially yes you could but I wouldn't advice it 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited October 2019
    Post edited by BubblesGoesBoo on
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Potentially yes you could but I wouldn't advice it 
    Haha thanks. Still did the test. Sooooo hard and stressful.
    Triggeredddd. Why my triggers so pathetic omg
    It could all be over and what matters then? I want to take my life tonight (I'm safe but I just want the freedom to die). I'm always going to be alone, unhappy, ruining everything, in a dull and pointless existence. Even if there is hope, there's still no point. It's easier to die. I don't know why I was even born.
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    No one can type up my assignment when I have a scribe 
    edited October 2019
    Omgggg looll. Well i clearly got the name of a certain pill wrong. So i knew it was in boots but not on stock behind the counter. So i asked for it and she gave me fluconazole. Thought it didnt look like it on the internet and wonder why she seemed to be whispering. I swear i didnt say any of these words ahahha And saying "of it doesnt clear up go to the doctors" im thinking what i just want some sleeping pills but trusted her so just went with it.  But loooll look at it now &its for vaginal thrush. Fml 😂😂😂😂😂😂
     an orange flavour drink should be orange right? Not blue? This has stressed me out so fucking much, I can't process the idea of orange flavour being blue!!? Anyone else pissed off with this or am I just being dramatic?
    Like it's actually stressing me out and now it's bothering me and my brain can't let it go
    GreenTea said:
     an orange flavour drink should be orange right? Not blue? This has stressed me out so fucking much, I can't process the idea of orange flavour being blue!!? Anyone else pissed off with this or am I just being dramatic?
    Like it's actually stressing me out and now it's bothering me and my brain can't let it go
    Wagon wheels piss me off so much for similiar reason. The plan ones are red but the jam ones are blue. Its like shouldnt the jam ones be red