Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Cold drink + sensitive teeth = pain.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Omg i feel awful
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Fell asleep in a group call then woke up and they all left :( 
  • Options
    Texted shout and feeling no better. Need to take promethazine and wait for it to knock me off to sleep before i do something
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Sending big hugs @Shaunie <3 
  • Options
    I don’t know why im bothering to carry on when i will die anyway.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Random Anxiety is coming back again :( sat doing work and panic attack hits fffsss 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    These emails being sent to trained peer support workers are upsetting cause i so want a job but this embarraasing thimg 😭😭😭😭😭😭 they nee more people applying that they have trained and feel let them down. But im seeing peer tutor tomorrow to talk about it and im scared

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I was playing with my cat whilst she was having cuddles with me. She bit me and hissed at me for the 1st time in months. So scared and my hand hurts (having to type with my left hand which is not ideal.) 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    I feel so alone. No one likes me, I'm just a bother, worthless, unimportant and not wanted in the world. I feel like everyone's mad at me and I'm nothing but corruption. Put me to sleep.
  • Options
    Don't understand why I'm struggling so much
  • Options
    I dont want to see peer tutor:'(
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Woke up to a text asking me to go in for an emergency appointment with my support worker today, talk about short notice 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    I feel very very very very very s*** right now, me and my s*** life right now is all summed in their, 😭😭😭😭😭

My mum and dad have been arguing a lot recently and my dad has been very private and not really talking to my mum and their having a relationship breakdown, my mum is spending tonight at a friend's house as my mum think my dad might be cheating up her for this guy named Carlos, I'm a complete reak because of it and now I have to go home tonight and explain to my 13 year old brother why mum isn't coming home tonight, life is very shit right now, getting constant bullying on my train account on Instagram, not seeing mum much over the next few weeks, I'm just one massive reck right now just sat here crying at college non stop 

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Omg im too scared to see peer tutor. @ 1 Hopeful its to talk about how to apply for NHS jobs & the jobs out and not asking me why i havent applied to any😭😭😭😭life too stressful. 
    Let them down and wasted nhs money to train me. Im shit person
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:
    I feel very very very very very s*** right now, me and my s*** life right now is all summed in their, 😭😭😭😭😭

My mum and dad have been arguing a lot recently and my dad has been very private and not really talking to my mum and their having a relationship breakdown, my mum is spending tonight at a friend's house as my mum think my dad might be cheating up her for this guy named Carlos, I'm a complete reak because of it and now I have to go home tonight and explain to my 13 year old brother why mum isn't coming home tonight, life is very shit right now, getting constant bullying on my train account on Instagram, not seeing mum much over the next few weeks, I'm just one massive reck right now just sat here crying at college non stop 

Literally don't know anymore what the fork is going on anymore, I just want my parents to sort all this forking out 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Sending you hugs @davcr0ck, I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. We're here anytime you want to talk <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    davcr0ck said:

Sending all the love <3
  • Options
    Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Does anyone else get really badly down when someone else has bad news?  Cause I do ☹️
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Does anyone else get really badly down when someone else has bad news?  Cause I do ☹️
    Yes even if it doesn't affect me in any way, big hugs 
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m very disappointed because my trip to Blackpool has been cancelled 
  • Options
    That paramedic I went out with on Friday? He's been suspended and I'm scared it's cause of me 🙈😭 
    update: it wasn't cause of me … he was in court for hitting his ex, I sure know how to pick em
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    feel awful :(
  • Options
    Sensitive skin sucks. Doesn't matter how many times I wash my hands after all this industrial stuff ended up me, it still hurts and stings
  • Options
    Just want to die tbh. I wish this thought would go away, too weak to manage anyway. Such a wimp
  • Options
    struggling so much tonight, taken my prn and hoping that helps...
This discussion has been closed.