Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Playlist Challenge #1

2»

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    OMG @Aidan I agree!
  • AbiAbi Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    I just wanted to nip on and let you know that the playlist and the winner will be realised on Friday night! 

Please keep sharing and lets make a brilliant playlist!

@Aidan and @Butterfly23 thank you for suggesting a Christmas playlist idea, I will defiantly look at using this in the near future :) If anyone does have any suggestion please do share!

• AbiAbi Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    So the first ever playlist challenge has been a brilliant success the playlist has an amazing 31 songs on all! All suggested by you the community. You will find the playlist here which is called Pick Me up Playlist: Studying

The moment you have all been waiting for .... and the winner is

Image result for drumroll gif

Teenage Kicks by The Undertones suggested by @Lucy307 
    The mix will be in touch with you soon about the prize. Your song will also be moved to the top of the playlist on Monday!

You should all be so proud of yourself as the playlist looks and sounds amazing with all great suggestions. The next playlist challenge will be out next week for you all to create another brilliant playlist with and we are spoiling you as we are given you a new theme!!

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Abi said:
    Hey Everyone, 

I though I would come and bump this thread. We will be picking a winner at the end of the month! This person will win a prize and their song will be put on top of the playlist! 

@Millie2787 We loved your suggestion for the playlist name! We have used the idea of 'playlist : education'.

We have choice the name - 'Pick me up playlist: studying'. We think this will be searched up more on Spotify. 

Keep sharing <3
    Amazing playlist choice name @Millie2787 and @Abi Struggling to find it unless it isn't made yet.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    @Kasa2103 thats weird, If you follow this link - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ME2VsA4YypQ46de8oCtX6 it will take you straight to the playlist. If you have any more issues accessing the last playlist i'll try and help but I don't know much about spotify 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Abigail said:
    @Kasa2103 thats weird, If you follow this link - https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2ME2VsA4YypQ46de8oCtX6 it will take you straight to the playlist. If you have any more issues accessing the last playlist i'll try and help but I don't know much about spotify 
    Thank you. That worked.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous