Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anorexia TW

1235»

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Thank you! But i think ive tried all 26 letters ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    What have you tried? x
    edited September 2019
    For the thing i wont say - Ive tried everything the internet say and well is hard when dont know exact cause and things to do with it so its something that could be physical. And im kinda blaming the trauma eventho i know i dont know for 100%. But now im realising the internet did also say anxiety can make it worse. But i don’t know i just dont think i have anxiety for some reason, even tho get told a lot i do, maybe just dont want all these label. But anyway now i have a rash on my face lol. Which i have been to my gp about it before so i do have cream that works well and they once said the rash could be from stress or constant anxiety. Butnow im thinking well maybe this thing, is  getting more and more worse cause anxiety not helping. Idk. Maybe see if these pills make any difference for this. I dont think it will cause yeah i dont think i have anxiety. But yeah if it is then like wow anxiety is very physical but probs not

and for trying for how i feel. Feel tried everything and will feel like this no matter what goes on in my life cause i think my personality is just weak and cant cope with life/ the stress of life
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    You must be feeling pretty hopeless :(

What else do you think might help with the thing you don't feel able to say? You say it might get better if you saw a doctor about it but that you're too embarrassed? 

For how you feel, I'm sure there are loads more options. I guess it can help to think about what your goals are and the possible causes of the problem x
    Im using a new way to purge (not binging just trying to purge). Ive found a new way to purge. Just read if you do it too much it can kill you. Hasnt killed me obviously, i think it meant can kill you there and then and way extreme way
    edited September 2019
    And  guess anything can kill you these days. Like even Running too much. Too much of anything can kill you so think meant that  And like misuse of laxatives can kill too
    edited September 2019
    Im not losing weight as fast as i have done before and im so confused. Is it flouatine adding weight /slowing matabolism or what😭. I am losing weight just not as fast as id like and i know theres a certain weight number i get to that i get stuck on for ages and i dunno how even possible when youre restricting. I know starvation mode and all that of slowing matabolism.  but i don’t know. I was also googling about detoxing body ect and came up with OCD. Maybe i have ocd not eating disorder? Never really thought about. But am obessed of feeling "empty" and "clean" within my body idek. I guess that is actually main symptoms of eating disorder. I guess doesnt matter. 

But i do feel so bad. Espically with my eating and thinking about my future which i cant see while i have embarrasing problem. I just really think i culd sort my life out if it would just go away. But it wont :'(. So no hope really
  • AbiAbi Posts: 57 Boards Initiate
    Hi @Shaunie

Sorry to read your going through all this at the moment. How are you feeling about this today?

It's understandable that you might be frustrated about this, but anorexia sometimes can course more issues than helping you lose weight. There are healthier ways go lose wait than missing meals. Could this be something you might look at? Its helped some people feel cleaner as well as helping there daily life as well. Have you been able to speak to your GP about this at all?

Google is made up of some facts and some lies so Google things such as medication, symptoms and more can course more harm and worry than seeking the support. It's understandable by you would choice to Google than speaking the help but there is 2 sides to everything and speaking the medical help is always a safe option. 

Keep reaching out to us here at The Mix and if you ever feel you would like to talk to someone instead of googling ring 111 they will always be able to help. 

<3
    Im losing weight and feels great. Even my sister noticed
    edited October 2019

Post edited by Siena on
    edited October 2019
     Accidental post
    Do you want to chat about anything Shaunie? Hope you're okay <3
    Thank you kathleen. 

Its pretty hard because  you know the embarrassing thing i always say. Well the internet does say about changing your diet and not to miss meals. And eat low fats. And now i don’t know what to do. I only read that once and cant find it again so it must not be that important. So now i don’t know what to do. Feel so suicidal 
    Aww. So you think you should change your diet because of the thing you won't say, but you don't feel able to because of your eating struggles - is that right? :(
    Yeah:'(. I dont want to gain weight
    why life have to be so shit
    so stuck. I cant take anymore:(. Im just thinking of leaving home and kinda planning just living some how on street. Deserve that. 
    That must feel very tough and make you torn between the two <3

Has anything made you think of living on the streets? You've mentioned it's to be away from all the food if I remember?
    Yh. My family are too overwhelming with food. But i don’t know if id get reported as a missing person and a high risk person cause of MH. Have been reported missing once. My family probably didnt care really. So i think im gunna do it
    I won't be telling you what to do of course and it makes sense that you feel like this, but please take good care if you do <3
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited October 2019
    Hey Shaunie,

I just wanted to pop in and remind you that we all care about you and we are here when you want to talk  <3

As always, there are services that you can contact if you are feeling unsafe, you may already know these but i'll put them in a spoiler below  <3

- Crisis Messenger are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 if you are feeling in crisis.

- Samaritans are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123.

- Papyrus - offer non-judgemental support, advice and information to young people. You can call them at 0800 068 4141. They are open Mon-Fri 10am-10pm and 2-10pm on weekends.

- Mind - have a list of crisis houses and sanctuaries that offer short-term support that you might like to try. You might also like to search for your local Mind to see what support is available in your area.

- If you have any concerns for your health or safety, call 999

Stay strong, we all believe in you!

Jade  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.