Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    edited October 2019
    Very sleepy today 😴😴 got too much work to do  
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling lonely and very sorry for myself have spent most of the morning hidying in the college quiet room 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

Cant stop thinking about killing myself & leaving all this crap behind. Its too much. I don’t know how much longer can fight the thoughts & keep living feeling this bad
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Really haven’t had a good day today , I’ve spent the day alone (no change there ) but the feelings of loneliness have been getting more intense . Could really do with friends :(
    Hugs x
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Not over thinking. Or over analyising things. Everyone hates me. And love to make me feel worse
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Feeling rather down tonight. 
    I've had such a positive day, why do I feel so rough mentally right now? 
    Just sitting in tears at a loss with what to do about myself. 
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Hope you're okay @GreenTea <3
    Wish I was ok. Just so much going on, so many thoughts in my head, so much physical pain, so much going on, so busy with working and trying to change doctors, finding a new job, new place to live, I'm talking to friends a lot less and I just don't have the support in place to simply offload properly.
    I feel so awful & my thoughts are not safe at all ( but am physically safe) every morning i feel so agitated to still be alive and i don’t know how much longer can keep doing this
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    That paramedic I went out with on Friday? He's been suspended and I'm scared it's cause of me 🙈😭 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Need to book to have my implant removed and changed. I'm absolutely pooping myself already over it
    edited October 2019
    PLEASE HELP MEE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 i dont want to go to work. I just want to fucking die. Maybe in a mental health crisis rigjt now so ignore the coward(meaning am safe just feel shit)
    Post edited by Siena on
    Im kinda planning on leaving home and run away from so much food to live on the streets by myself
    Doing the food shop with and finding it so hard to watching  her put so many fear foods in 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Sending hugs to everyone who needs them :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I feel shit. Why was I born? :'(
    If anxiety could kindly fuck off that would be grateful :) 
    The bully that was bullying me on Instagram is now bullying my best friend and spreading rumors about me😭😭😭😭
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    davcr0ck said:
    The bully that was bullying me on Instagram is now bullying my best friend and spreading rumors about me😭😭😭😭
    I understand how hard bullying is and I am really sorry to hear that this is happening. You must speak up and report it. Pm me who the bully is and I will report them for you if needed. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    davcr0ck said:
    There's a new feature on Instagram called restrict, it's to try and prevent this sort of thing you can restrict someone so only you can see their comments on your posts and nobody else can see their comments. Can minimise rumours if it's happening in the comments 
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    I understand how hard bullying is and I am really sorry to hear that this is happening. You must speak up and report it. Pm me who the bully is and I will report them for you if needed. 
    I really have and nothing has happened 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    davcr0ck said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    davcr0ck said:
    I really have and nothing has happened 
    They really need to be reported again if it is carrying on. You and your friend need support. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    GreenTea said:
    davcr0ck said:
    There's a new feature on Instagram called restrict, it's to try and prevent this sort of thing you can restrict someone so only you can see their comments on your posts and nobody else can see their comments. Can minimise rumours if it's happening in the comments 
    Yes I've enabled that feature already on a few people, got it a few weeks ago as I have a business account for my trains uploads 
This discussion has been closed.