Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Friday

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey folks,

Happy Friday.

So this weekend I'm working, but should have time to relax in between 

What you lovely people up too? :heart: 

Sharing is caring :heart: 
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m back to work on Sunday and today I’m spending my day in the college quiet room stroking a toy rabbit haha 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2019
    Im at work saturday.& sunday but only for 4 hours each day. Will be home alone for rest of time while dad & sister at work for 12 hours. Sometimes hard to stay safe. So if thoughts of suicide get worse. i may go round my sister for different scenery shes on holiday so still by myself but id be able to stay safe at her house. Which would be positive thing for me to do
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Tomorrow I have got respite I think I might go to the library or a coffee shop to do some courses work 
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    Me and a few friends are all meeting for a veg day. Taking pjs and we're all going to cook a big breakfast and chill for the day. 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Probably a chill weekend. Got an apartment viewing and probably just go to the gym etc