Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    You don't know how much it hurts. I'm tossing around crying. I want to bother someone one last time and then kill myself, just be no more. I'm safe but I'm seriously distressed. My heart feels like it's being ripped apart. I really need something to end the pain, I can't cope. I was nothing but a mistake. This must be the punishment, they all want me gone and this is just a taste of the hell I'm being sent to. It's not fair. It's too much. 
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Why am I constantly tired 😴😴😴
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Feel pretty sick and nervous have my first driving lesson in 5 minutes 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Feel pretty sick and nervous have my first driving lesson in 5 minutes 
    Best of luck @Millie2787 😊
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m not feeling well I feel blotted and dizzy 
    Sending all my love across the thread <3 xx
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited October 2019
    Well dont think any one understands. I feel got a fatty heart. Or something with my heart. It hurts rn
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Feeling so poorly and confused but have no one to talk to :( trying so Hard to get better but I’ve just given up 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @Kasa2103 hugs, hope you are ok
    Feeling so poorly and confused but have no one to talk to :( trying so Hard to get better but I’ve just given up 

Have a hug
    *Hugggg*
    edited October 2019
    Um so this is what samaritans replied to me on a new email i created just so i can say embarrassing thing. Ive only sent two emails from it. And this is there reply

Hi,
    How sad that you feel there is no way out, other than killing yourself. I can understand your embarrassment, but in fact it is likely that you have a mental health condition, possibly a type of OCD. Such conditions are treatable by health professionals - you just have to find a way to make it known.
    Have you thought about telling your GP that you have suicidal thoughts and think you might have OCD. It may be enough to get you some form of treatment without having to go into further details to start with.    
    You said earlier that only you could help yourself, but you weren't going to do so. It does seem as though you are not 100% convinced about that though, otherwise why would you email us?
    Remember we are here for you. 

Im glad theyre listenin and all that so please dont look at this as oh shaunies moaning about another service. Im not im just confused on it all. 

Like Whattt OCD. bit random? I sent them a PHYSICAL thing im embarrassed about but because no one has ever noticed i don’t know if it has ever actually happened or i imagine it. So i guess its something someone would notice so maybe thats why they said OCD. But i don’t know. I think its def a real physical thing and my family are just too embarrassed themselves to mention it if they ever did notice. But i do my best to hide it so maybe just good at hiding it. Im so confused. Its not like i can even ask someone if they can see it too , when i cant even seek help lol. 

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Thought I found the source of my headaches ~ The need to cry but turns out crying just made it worse FMl 😩
    Really scared to go to counselling 😭
    Wake up too more arguing 🙃🙄🙄

Literally fed up with life right now 

I really feel so bad and like killing myself. (I'm safe, not that anyone would miss me). I can't carry on this way, I'm being serious, my own mind wants me dead and I believe it. If I can't die then I really need to feel better. Please. 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    GreenTea said:
    @Kasa2103 hugs, hope you are ok
    Thanks but I am not. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I’m not feeling well I feel blotted and dizzy 
    I just wanted to let you all know that I’m feeling a bit better today and I’m going into college this afternoon 
    Why do people try to copy what I say and do? All it does is make them look stupid. It's so frustrating when people can't be their own persons. I feel like I have to change what I say all the time and I shouldn't
    edited October 2019
    My shoulders hurt, my chest, my head and my soul is dead. Everything hurts. Feeling pretty sorry for myself
    GreenTea said:
    Why do people try to copy what I say and do? All it does is make them look stupid. It's so frustrating when people can't be their own persons. I feel like I have to change what I say all the time and I shouldn't

This made no sense. Ignore it
    Since being up at 5am, my feet and hands have been frozen cold and they won't warm up,

Anyone any tips? 
  • Evelyn360Evelyn360 Posts: 82 Budding Regular
    davcr0ck said:
    Since being up at 5am, my feet and hands have been frozen cold and they won't warm up,

Anyone any tips? 
    Hot water bottle, bath/ shower, a cup of tea  :)
    Evelyn360 said:
    davcr0ck said:

Anyone any tips? 
    Hot water bottle, bath/ shower, a cup of tea  :)
    I give hot water bottle a try, bath and shower are rulled out as the tiles on the wall have fallen off leaving the wall esposed, 
    edited October 2019
    :'(
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
    Shit pills are mAking me feel shit ha
    I really feel so bad and I just want to keep begging everyone pointlessly to help me. Life's not worth it and I'm not getting better. I feel so sad and hopeless and like everyone wants me dead. I'm desperate, please just let me kill myself.
    Oh dear. Got email saying not many people are applying to the peer support worker roles. I feel bad, im one of them. But atleast not only one lol. I mean they have put many out and yeah didnt train that many. And said to email back if still interest.  Now i don’t know what to do. I really want job as PSW but embarrassing thing gettint worse 😭
This discussion has been closed.