Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Going away

MikeMike 🎮LondonPosts: 3,839 Community Manager
edited September 2019 in Travel & Free Time
Heeeey everyone,

I'm going away for pretty much the rest of September to go hiking, camping, and generally disconnect from the every day. I was hoping to post and chat a bit more today before going away but turns out I had more to get sorted than I realised!

I'll see you all in a few weeks, hopefully feeling nice and refreshed :3:star:  

Look after yourselves <3
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
Kathleen07

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I hope you have a good time @Mike You’ll have to tell us all about it when you are back! 😊
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,437 The Mix Elder

Going on holiday without taking all of us 😱 joking of course enjoy being “at one with nature”
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant just traumatised apparently ✌🏼 Out of my mindPosts: 990 Part of The Mix Family
    Another holiday? Weren’t u in Cornwall the other week lol
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
  • ShaunieShaunie Posts: 14,308 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Enjoy your Holiday @Mike !
    “ i think that deep down you still think life is worth living. It’s no where near over for you. You’re in pain. The thing you lost, Is the same thing that can stop that pain”
    Butterfly23
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Aww, I hope you enjoy yourself Mike, sending hugs! :)
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,191 Wise Owl
    Hey Mike!

Hope you have a great time! :)

<3
  • ClaraOswaldClaraOswald TardisPosts: 146 Helping Hand
    Have an amazing time, you deserve it  =)
    My feelings are bigger on the inside.
     "I do what i do because it's right... and above all its KIND" - the 12th Doctor 💕
    The joy is worth the pain.

• DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 1,016 Wise Owl
    Did you have a nice time @Millie2787

i know you haven’t seen you on the boards I just thought I would introduce myself my name is jaide