Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Make a sentence from 5 letters

Comments

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa Is Still Finding Unicorns 

WRAPS
    Nope. The answer will be in a spoiler. 
    What raspberry apples please me? 

Ikanp

Kasa is so fucking ugly.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Aidan said:
    I know a nice potato

WITFP
    What is the fucking point. 😂
    Aitnp
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Aife is telling nanny pat 😂

BDFTG
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Buy Dogs For The Greatness 

TAHFU 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Tired And Hate Feeling Upset :(

PLOTE
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Put long oranges time everything. What the heck!

Kisfh (first 2 words are Kasa is.)
    Kasa Is Selling Fake Hands

CATSS
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:
    Kasa Is Selling Fake Hands

CATSS
    Nope.
    Could ask the shit sun
    Waise

Kasa is so fucking hated. 

What About Ignoring Shaunie Everyday
    lol

TLMRN

• One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    True Liars Make Rude Neighbours 

H L P N O

• Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Help Little Penguins Need Onions

RCDBO
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Jade09 said:

RCDBO
    Rarely Come Downstairs Before Others
    (that is very true lol)

DYREP
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Dear Yellow Road Enlightens Paul.

AKXAN
    Actually Keep Xmas Always Noisy

MTSRT
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    My Tambourine Shakes Recklessly, Theresa.

GREEN
    My Tambourine Shakes Recklessly, Theresa.

GREEN
    Guys run every eternal night. 
    Kiuas
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    kick iunder sock

pizza 
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Please insist Zazoo zests apples.

IDORP
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    edited September 2019
    I Dislike Old Rusty Penis'
    😂😂😂😂

IMTES
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited September 2019
    Imagine mike taking empty socks 
    😂

AIAAP
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Actually I Admire All Penis'

omg😂😂😂😂 is it sad to laugh At my own jokes. Connects to my other one😂😂😂😂

ARSTR

Shaunie said:
    Actually I Admire All Penis'

omg😂😂😂😂 is it sad to laugh At my own jokes. Connects to my other one😂😂😂😂

ARSTR

Always rude shits time right

SITBS
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    sometimes I take big sausage

KJLIS
    Spook98 said:
    sometimes I take big sausage

KJLIS
    Ken, Jack, Len, Issac, Sam

VDNHL
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Very Dark night high Lane 

fuyak
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Funny Umbrellas Yell At Knights

IGENA
    It goes every nice afternoon

Mhiit
    Mental Health Is Important, Talk

Omg, im happy about that one. Ah

GATTR

Got apple tutu too Ruby. 😂
    Siafh
    Shaunie Is Always Feeling Hopeless

TMIAG