Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

plz help-both guys and gurls

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi,
ive fancied this boy 4 about 6 months now but i cant seem to get his attention.
i dont think he fancies me but evry time i try and get his attention like looking at him he seems to blank me out or to ignore me.
maybe its just me, or maybe he hasnt actually noticed me.
can any guys or gals give me any advice on how to make him like me more.
i really want to give him a chance to like me be4 i totally give up
luv lou

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think thats 1 of 2 things:

1) Hes shy

2) He doesn't like you, in which case you should try to get over him.

I don't know what you could do though, if 1) is the case.
    hes not shy.
    he just simply dont like me
    i know i have to get over him, it might sound strange but i cant get over him.
    ive been trying to get over him since i met him and i cant. i luv him way to much
    luv lou
    Ask him :D
    If he is shy then try to talk to him you will soon find out whethet he is shy or just not interested. :)
    ive told u already.
    hes not shy he just simply dont like me.
    what should i do . should i try to get over him and if so, how. becasue i cant get overhim. i luv him so much
    Well, you clearly are slow, 6 months and he has not even noticed you.

You maybe making yourself look silly
    i try and get his attention like looking at him he seems to blank me out or to ignore me

Well, we all know he doesn't like you now, So stop looking at him and move on. He may find you strange if you keep staring at him, at least start talking to him. That way you can be friends and you stand a better chance of him liking you.
    Plus you wont seem like a freak.

Or you could save your self a lot of time and just move on and try to find another boy that notice you straight away
    i cant just move on though. ive tried to but i fancy him too much.
    what shall i do, tell him straight outwright that i fancy him and say that i dont care that he doesnt like me cos im always gopnna like him and that even if he hates me it wont change the way i feel about him.
    luv lou
    Originally posted by louise13
    what shall i do, tell him straight outwright that i fancy him and say that i dont care that he doesnt like me cos im always gopnna like him and that even if he hates me it wont change the way i feel about him.
    luv lou

I don't want to sound like a bitch but you are only 13, when I was your age (back in the day:D ) I had a serious thing for a lad in my year, after about 3 months I asked him out .... and he said no :o:( . But after that I was able to accept that nothing was gonna happen cuz he didn't reciprocate the feelings I had.

You will get over him, I'm sure of it but I know it hurts but you will.
    If the guy don't notice you then he ain't worth it.

I think you should ask him, its the only way you'll ever find out how he feels.

Good luck. :)
    luv lou

Yeah he already thinks your strange, why not add crazzzzy to the list :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope I wasn't like this when I was 13.

Yeah tell him out right:p
    I would just try to talk to him and them you could take things slowly till you get courage to ask him out

or

Just come straight out with it and ask him if he wants to go somewhere with you

I would do the second one, get it over and done with, the worst he can do is say no, you think he will say no anyway - you may have a surprise. I'm sure if you find out for sure that he doesn't like you you will go off him pretty quick

Hope that helps:)
    hi,
    tommrow im gonna tell him that i really like him and that i know he dont like me. but even if he hated me it wouldnt change how i felt about him cos i like him too much.
    i will say that whatever he says about me i will always like him and nothing will change that.
    luv lou
    p.s. he will prob think im a loony
    hi,
    tommrow im gonna tell him that i really like him and that i know he dont like me. but even if he hated me it wouldnt change how i felt about him cos i like him too much.
    i will say that whatever he says about me i will always like him and nothing will change that.
    luv lou
    p.s. he will prob think im a loony

Its just me, but I most probually wouldn't say to him that you will always like him. You will no doubt feel awquard (sp) if he says he is not interested, why build his ego even more?
    awkward

Yeah, if you know he doesn't like you why bother telling him?

And as for the whole getting over him thing, well, it takes time, can't be done straight away just like you can't make people like you, no matter how much you want them to.

You will get over it. You're young, you have another god knows how many years on this planet, plenty more fish in the sea.
    Originally posted by Daisychainthing
    awkward

Thanks Daisychainthing :D
    yeah i see what your all saying.
    if he dont like me then whats the point of declaring my love for him. after all, hes just a jerk to wanna go out with all the bimbos and he would probably laugh at me after i told him i loved him. he would prob get his mates to laugh at me as well, so im gonna just have to get over him
    i agree with what u say about not wanting to make his ego even more biger.
    its just hard to get over him as i see him evryday at dinner. i can ahrdly keep away from him.
    its awful cos evrytime i see him i wanna cry cos i know i cant have him and all the good looking , bimbos, can
    I wouldn't worry sweets. Find yourself someone better whos worthy of your attention.
    I felt like this about someone when I was younger but as you get older you realise that it's all a part of growing up.
    Just try to think of other things.
    Maybe it would be good to tell him so that you can find out for definate if he wants you or not (I can't make up my bloody mind).

In the mean time if you want you can always PM me 'cos I'm always around if you want to talk about it. :)
    Try to look at things differently. Do you fancy everyone you know? I bet you don't well, why should he fancy you? Just because you don't fancy someone doesn't mean you are saying they are horrible or ugly or whatever, you just don't fancy them. So if he doesn't fancy you, don't take it too much too heart. :)
    Crap that confused me. :):p
    luke

Claire, ive tried emailing you on your email adress but it wont let me email you.
    it said that your adress was unknown. how can that be
    luv lou
    Louise13, you're a bit young for TheSite, if you don't mind my saying. Perhaps you could try somewhere that's aimed at your age group such as this site:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/so/

They have an agony aunt, and message boards where you can talk to people your own age, who are in similar situations.
This discussion has been closed.