Home Anything Goes
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Limited spaces available! Sign up here

Monday!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical PosterPosts: 5,426 Part of The Furniture

Hey folks, another week, another Monday thread :heart:

This week is a bit busier for me but I'm happy about that cause I've been quite bored not doing a whole lot the past two weeks. I start my new job today :smile:

What you lovely people up too this week?

Sharing is caring :heart: 
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
ShaunieButterfly23

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Working today, seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow then working the rest of the week 😂 on reduced hours though so might fit in some plans for after work 😊 I'll let yous know what I get up too 😁 

Good luck on your first day! Let us know how it goes?  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    ShaunieButterfly23
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 11,499 An Original Mixlorian
    Working this week. Hopefully getting first few driving lessons booked too this week. Got a few evening events planned but I don't feel well and think I have a chest infection so we shall see about those events

The scars you can't see are the hardest to heal.     

Astrid Alauda

Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Good luck on your first day @bananamonkey !<3. Hope working and seeing psychiatrist goes okay bubbles! <3

and im doing nothing. Just have counselling thursday and dont know what else
    ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️
    Butterfly23
  • Millie2787Millie2787 🐶 💜 Posts: 4,072 Community Veteran
    I’ve got a Run through of the conference on Wednesday night and then the big day is Thursday ekkkk , downside is I’ve woken up with my throat getting worse I think I may have tonsillitis and I can’t barley talk , need to be better by Thursday ! And then have some exciting weekend plans your all have to wait to here about 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️ Posts: 12,949 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Good luck for Thursday @Millie2787 <3 hugs x
    ⛔️NOT USING BOARDS ATM ⛔️
    Butterfly23
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 698 Incredible Poster
    On Wednesday it’s my mums birthday and we are going out for lunch 
    Butterfly23
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Miniposter England Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    edited September 2019
    Today I have been to the gym, and going to be doing some coursework and as it’s my day off from college and it’s good to catch up! . Then rest of week I’m at college, my weekend should be quite good though. 😊
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 698 Incredible Poster
    On Wednesday it’s my mums birthday and we are going out for lunch 
    I have got my mum Vodka ,Diet Coke chilly deritoes and a scratch card for her perfect night in 
    BubblesGoesBoo
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    spending this evening catching up on letters to my penpals :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''