Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Word game

DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
edited September 2019 in General Chat
I love this game 
You have to say a word associated sto the word before 
example 
dog 
cat 
animal

The mix 
mental health 
anxiety 

I’m going to start with pizza

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2019
    Food
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Popcorn!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Sweet
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sugar
    Candyman  (from one of my favourite songs.) 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Ice cream van?
    Does that work? 😂
    Chocolate flake
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Cocoa beans
    Fairtrade
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Coffee 
    thanks for everyone who is playing 
    Tea
    edited September 2019
    British

(Tea is a British thing 😂)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Fish and chips 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Vinegar!
    Salt
    Bread
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Carbohydrates 
    Energy
    Dance
    Strictly come dancing
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    The X factor 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Singing 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    One direction
    Shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Could of gone with right or left so things could actually link lol
    edited September 2019
    Ha. I thought the concept was to say the first thing you think of when you read the word. I put shit cause i think one direction are shit lol. It links
    edited September 2019
    GreenTea said:
    One direction
    Up 

edit : whoops that took me so long to figure out there’s like 100 comments before now 😂
    .... its a game. No one will have same answer for everything and different assocaiations for everyone. Thats why suppose to be fun
    Shit