Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

disaster first time sex- or should i say no sex!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
me and my boyfriend decided to have sex the other day, but it was a disaster and now i really dont want to try it again. i was a bit embarrassed. but dont want 2 be a let down again!!:(

basically i think it was because i wasnt wet enough and he couldnt get inside me(sorry to be straight to the point) thing is he was sooo loverly about it that it wasnt that bad or any thing i just dont want to go through it again while he was attempting it didnt hurt or any thing it was all just v stressing

i dont know what to do because when he fingers me he asks how i like it and i just dont know what to say cause i dont know how i do! so i cant help him help me get wet

i just find it soooooooo annoying that like all my friends where able to do it their first time its just my luck i cant i really dont know what 2 do:confused:

Comments

• Options
    If you dont feel comfortable doing it for a while, dont. Go back to foreplay, and dont think about penetration, so oit will come by surprise...if you arent worried youll enjoy it more.
  • Options
    A bit disappointing for someone's who's avatar reads "whore". Maybe a rethink of advertising is required.
  • Options
    a bit off the subject but...
    Originally posted by Turtle
    A bit disappointing for someone's who's avatar reads "whore". Maybe a rethink of advertising is required.

believe it or not, but when trying to put my avator on it was suposed to read "grrr" and was from an avator site. But is that really relevent? And i would hardly consider it advertisisng i have a boyfriend and i am not intending on getting a reputation on the net - why would i care
  • Options
    dont worry the same tihng happened to me, i couldnt do it on my first attempt. i havnt attempted it since so i dont know what its gonna be like, but its put me off wanting to try again cos the memories of trying it the first time haunt me and im scared its gonna happen again. it really hurt me though so im even more scared cos i can remember how painful it was and how much blood there was. at least your boyfirend was so nice about it. you shouldnt worry about trying again cos at least your boyfriend is supportive about it. just relax and this will help alot. as long as you are entirely comfortable with your boyfriend then it should work out next time. dont keep remembering your first experience else you'll be worrying when you do try again, and dont give up, keep trying until you manage it you dont want to not bother cos your scared about what might happen

good luck!
  • Options
    take it easy girlfriend! i cant believe i just used that saying.... anyway. Chill, sex isn't the biggest thing in a relationship as the best of us know, wait untill you're ready again, if the dude is decent he'll stick with ya! I know this sounds rude but have you ever touched yourself to find out what you like so you can tell him what to do? It's the best way forward if the guy doesn't know which leaver to pull. If you want him to learn slow carry on as you are, if you want to start enjoying sex you need to talk about it and find out what each other likes. Either by touching yourself or trial and error.
    Alright, this blokes said too much! Good luck!
  • Options
    You are not alone hun, just people don't tend to talk about this kind of thing.

Your b/f sounds very nice about it all, keep trying and be safe.
  • Options
    I know that if I am dry, it can be almost impossible to penetrate and most times painful. I don't see anything wrong with introducing lotion/kyjelly into the picture. Makes it much easier and more pleasurable at the same time. If lotion isn't an option, after he goes down on me, I'll go down for a little and get him lubricated. Then all goes well.
  • Options
    well i posted on here the other day saying that the same thing happend to me and that im scared to attempt it again. well i have done it twice since then, and each time was a success so i just wanna say that foreplay has hell of alot to do with it. the first time i tried a few weeks ago and couldnt do it we had no foreplay at all, but on thursday night i went out and was with someone and we had loads of foreplay and did loadsa stuff i didint even knew you could do;) , and last night i also had sex with someone and we had foreplay. it makes it alot easier. so dont be too scared, just dont rush into it, have foreplay and relax and it will be fine. another thing, tell your boyfriend whats turning you on and what isnt. that way he'll know the best ways to satisfy you making it even better.:p