Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Make a sentence from 5 letters

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Mike Encounters Shit Telephones Everyday ;)

Okay okay, I'll stop now :joy: 

ZSJDZ
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited September 2019

Zoo's Stopped Jaguars Dating Zebras 😂😂

lol im probs finding these too funny.
    & Its hard with so many Zs 😭😂

DARTH
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Daring Annabelle Reaches Through Hell.

CLOCK
  • One-in-a-millionOne-in-a-million Posts: 597 Incredible Poster
    Charlie likes over cooked kiwis 

LIKEY 
    edited September 2019
    Lol, I Kissed Everyone Yesterday

WEASM
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    We exaggerate any stupid message

FGERD
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Do play doddy badminton always 

EPQRD 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited September 2019
    Would Anyone Bath In Glitter?
    Yes

USCES
    Unicorns Screech, Causing Eric's Sadness.

MXAWS
    edited September 2019
    Many Xylophone's Apperently Wont Speak. 

PEGLP
    Please Evade Grumpy Looking Penguins ;)

KISFH (try guessing what I meant for that to stand for by the way!)

Ah any clues?
    Shaunie said:

Ah any clues?
    It starts with my name. (I put the reveal under the spoiler in case you still want to guess!).
    It's "Kathleen Is So Fucking Hated." :joy:
    edited September 2019
    Shaunie said:

Ah any clues?
    It starts with my name. (I put the reveal under the spoiler in case you still want to guess!).
    It's "Kathleen Is So Fucking Hated." :joy:
    Aw thats not true!

before clicking on the spolier i was on the line of "Kathleen Is Seriously Fighting Hard" or
    "Kathleen Is Seeking For Happiness
    but after reading spolier that im thinking you meant "Kathleen Is Still Feeling Hated" cause its not facts ! <3

STAIR
    Staring Toddlers Are Insightful Roses.

WIOCB
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    When Is Orange Confetti Back?

PROEL

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    When Is Orange Confetti Back?

PROEL

Please roll on every log. 😂

Kitue  (guess what that means. The first word is Kasa.)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Kasa is taking umbrella education

AIAAP

AIAAP
    Haha no. I will share it in a spoiler. 

Pyfna

Kasa is the ugliest ever.

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Wait @Kasa2103 you didn’t make a sentence with my letters 😂

AIAAP
    Anne is an annoying person. I hope there is no Anne here. 😂

Now done
    Pyfna
    Perhaps You Fancy Naked Actors 😂😂idek how i ended up on another Naked one 😂

NAPDE
    Naked Actors' Poop Deserves Elastic ;) 

WKCFD
    Would you like a jelly 

BHYCV
    Birds Hate Your Cats Vigourously.

VHUBL
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Very Happy Usually, Big Love 

DBJSA
    coc0mac said:
    Very Happy Usually, Big Love 

DBJSA
    Dumb big jellies smell awful.

Khppb
    edited September 2019

Khppb

Keep Having Painful Periods Badly
    (literally 😂😂😭😭😭)

YMRST
    Shaunie said:

Khppb

Keep Having Painful Periods Badly
    (literally 😂😂😭😭😭)

YMRST
    You might rule shops too
    Kisfu (first word is Kasa)
    Kasa Is Still Finding Unicorns 

WRAPS