Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Help me escape this feeling of insecurity

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
Haha
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    edited September 2019
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to pop on to see how you are doing? And to let you know that we care about you. Do you want to talk about anything? :heart:

Sending hugs :smile:

We have moved your thread over to the health and wellbeing section on the boards :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Stephanie said:
    Hey Kasa,

Just wanted to pop on to see how you are doing? And to let you know that we care about you. Do you want to talk about anything? :heart:

Sending hugs :smile:

We have moved your thread over to the health and wellbeing section on the boards :heart:
    It is just a song. But thank you. I understand why you said that. The song is called Relight My Fire. Sorry for the confusion.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I need you so much, but... I don't think you really need me :bawling::lol:
    But if we all stand up in the name of love
    And state the case of what we're dreamin' of 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I've got to say I only dream of you.
    But like a thief in the night
    You took away the love that I knew

Best part coming up next.