Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey Monday!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey folks, it's that time of the week where we share our plans for the week :heart:

This week is my last week not working as next Monday I start my induction. This week I am volunteering tomorrow and seeing a friend, then it's pretty chilled for the week. Sunday I am going to show my support for the runners in this years various running event, 5k/10k, half marathon, fun run etc.. Plus the charity that I volunteer for have a tent at the event, so I said I'll go to show my support. Should be a really great atmosphere.

What you lovely people up too this week? :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey ! 

Im starting my second week back and college , hopefully I won’t be as long exsaughted  at the end of the week as I was last week, I seem to be getting in well with the lessons so fingers crossed. Potentially meeting up with my Young carers worker to finish going through some things before the our conference and most likely just sleeping when I’ve got the chance 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.