Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Oh, What to do!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just had sex for the first time on Tuesday. I'm on the pill and we used a condom. He even changed condoms three times just to be safe. The only concern I have is that I missed my pill for the new month on Sunday, so I double up on Monday. Then I took my pill Tuesday before we have sex. Is it possible that something bad may happen, like, say, pregnancy?

-Fallion-

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Highly unlikely
    no chance! calm down...;)
    Theres a tiny chance yes, but i doubt it very much. So try not to worry as this could delay you period.
    Nope, I don't think you should worry, especially if you doubled up on the monday!
    Wow - amazingly BAD advice from everyone above. Please don't post advice unless you are certain of what you're talking about.

Changed condom three times? Why? If there was a problem with the condom then you should speak to a doctor or sexual health clinic for more advice - you may need the 'morning after' pill.

And another thing that nobody mentioned: if you missed a pill, you are not protected for one week and must use condoms or another form of protection in the meantime.

Call Brook Advisory or NHS Direct for more information, and do it very soon in case you do need emergency contraception.
This discussion has been closed.