Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I cant help thinking about death!

fatymaamsfatymaams Posts: 1 Just got here
i cant help thinking about death and the ways i can finish my life by my own.im just so scared that what might happen to my family.but OMG they are my main reason not to live and in still worry about them.such a fool i am!

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Welcome to the boards, it's great to have you here :)

I'm sorry you're having such thoughts, it's horrible. Would you like to talk any more about what makes you think about death? You say your family is the main reason to not live, has something been going on with them? <3
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Welcome to the boards @fatymaams! It sounds like things are really difficult for you right now, but it's great to see you reaching out for support!

You mentioned you can't stop thinking about ways to end your life, that sounds really tough, Would you like to talk about what's making you feel this way?

I've linked a couple of services below who offer crisis support, you can contact them anonymously if you need urgent support.
    • Samaritans - are available 24/7 to talk about anything that you are worried about in confidence. You can call them on 116 123. 
    • Crisis Messenger - are contactable by text, 24/7. You can text 'THEMIX' to 85258 and talk to them about anything.
    We're all here for you <3
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Hey @fatymaams

Just wanted to echo what has been said above already, well done for reaching out and that we are all here for you when you want to talk about it <3 please do look at the links above too if you need more urgent support. 

Sending hugs <3
    Lucy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey!

its awful to feel stuck in life and try to think of ways to get away from it all. I can relate to thinking about ending my life all the time. & i admire you for reaching out for help here , not always easy when feel so low <3

if or when you wanna talk more about whats going on for you - we will be here!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi @fatymaams

Welcome to the boards and a massive well done for making the step to let us know how you are. It sounds like you are going through a really difficult time but you have shown so much courage and strength by opening up. We are all here for you :heart:

Echoing what the others have said, if you would ever like to talk about things in more depth we are right here to listen and support you. We will never judge you for anything you tell us, this is a safe space to talk. I can see @CarolineV has provided you some really great links for urgent support - if you are ever struggling to keep yourself safe, please know that the support is out there for you :heart:

If you are under 19 you can also call Childline on 0800 1111 and they can help to keep you safe and get you the support you deserve :heart: They also have a really useful article here which I really hope can help in some way https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/mental-health/suicide/

Take good care. We are here for you :heart:  

• maddie050maddie050 Posts: 47 Boards Initiate
    hey @fatymaams

I can relate to how you are feeling, and so can many others here, which means you aren't alone! As everyone said, we are here for you when you need us, no matter what! And do try some of the services listed above, especially the service 'ChildLine'. They are great at supporting people with suicidal thoughts, but with anything honestly.

I've talked to them myself, especially when my suicidal feelings are strong. But i mostly come on the Mix, because of the wonderful discussion boards. 

Have a nice stay, take care <3

- Maddie
    Sometimes space and time is the cure, but all it is, is Support, Passion, Love and Belief.