Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

plz help-weight getting me down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi evry1,
im 13 and really fat and its getting me down
does any ere know how i can loose weight without harming myself.
i need a way that will not harm me and will be long term
does any1 know of any food i can eat that will help me or any excercises.
plz help
luvlou
p.s. my weights really depressing me cos i cant get a b/f

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eat sensibly and exercise....its the only way to get it off and keep it off :)
    Yeah but what would you class as eating sensibly or excercising sensibly. huh.
    luv lou
    Originally posted by louise13
    Yeah but what would you class as eating sensibly or excercising sensibly. huh.
    luv lou

Eating sensible is eating foods like your vegetables and fruit! try eating chicken fish etc, no fatty foods like burgers, chips, steak etc, try not to eat any foods after 7pm and drink lots of water no fizzy drinks because they are full of carbohydrates.. and when exercising go for a walk and when you come in try about 15 sit ups and after while increase the lenght of your walk and sit ups you do! after a couple of months you should be starting to loose weight or notice yourself being alot healthier. I am just wondering what weight are you? because when you are 13 and a girl the average weight is 7-9 stone.. so if your within them boundrys you should really have nothing to worry about!:)
    Please read the FAQ, and do a search (blue box at top of this page) for 'healthy eating'
This discussion has been closed.