Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Temporary Goodbye From Me

DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
Hi everyone,

I am going to be taking a break from the boards for a few weeks whilst I focus on school  (starts up next week) and my mental health. I am going to be very busy over the next few days. As some people might know I am also doing a BSL course which I have to start focusing on. I also want to take time to focus on some of my special people (online and offline.)

I might occasionally pop onto the boards to say hi and check messages but don't expect anything too soon. I will come back full time when I am starting to recover with my mental health. It could be a couple of weeks. It could be a couple of months. 

Just wanted to let you know about this before anyone worries about me or thinks I am leaving forever because I am not.

Take care lovely people. See you all in a while. <3

Ps- My group chat attendance is unknown at the moment- depends how shit I am feeling or how much work I have left to do. 
"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
"The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
"I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

Comments

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    I am glad that you are doing what is right for yourself, I hope that it helps and I hope too see you on the boards when you are back!  <3
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I look forward to seeing you back around soon, take care of yourself Kasa <3
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Take care @Kasa2103. Always a good thing to take time to focus on your health and other priorities when you need to. :) I hope you get what you need, and see you around soon.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Thank you so much everyone! Just decided to quickly pop back to check messages and give an update. 

Mental health- Not much better
    Health- Worse :( Tonsillitis is the worst!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I really hope things get better for you soon @Kasa2103. Keep taking small steps, one day at a time. We'll always be here anytime you want to talk <3

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    I really hope things get better for you soon @Kasa2103. Keep taking small steps, one day at a time. We'll always be here anytime you want to talk <3

Thank you so much. First day where I got out of bed before 10am since Wednesday. I am rewarding myself with a roast. Still not recovered enough to come back full time.