Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

MEMES FOR DAYZ!

Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey everyone!!! I was looking at some really funny MEMES earlier, and so when I look at them, it makes me in a better mood, so I thought making a discussion on MEMES it could cheer ya up! 

I also can across one with @Mike from @The Mix, and I thought it would be funny to share that too! I hope you all like the MEMES! AND FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR OWN! LET'S HAVE A LAUGH! or.. You can just sit there, and stare at it because you don't understand, whatever your wish! <3

ENJOY!

- Maddie
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Maddie05Maddie05 Posts: 56 Boards Initiate

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Fun idea for a thread Maddie! 
    Thanks!!! 😂 I just want to make people smile! Reading these memes puts me in a better mood, so I was hoping it would do the same for others! <3

Take care!
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Some of them definitely made me laugh!
    That's good! 😂

They made me laugh too! 😂
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster

"There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous