Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    It annoys me so much that I just don't use the recovery lanaguage I was taught in my training. Everytime I am using unrecovery I do notice it but I still write it / say it. I just don't really see how the benefits are so different tbh. But I guess noticing it everytime is soemthing and so I guess I'd realise for if/when PSW. But yeah i guess I'm realising It's okay if don't wanna use it for my actual life. Even tho they said it would be best but yeah just not as convinced as them I guess and when supporting someone on here I do try to when I feel I could. But when speaking about my own problems I guess I don't really care if unrecovery 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Person who used to be friends with benefits with has gotten back in contact with me. Realise it's because he broke up with his girlfriend. So now i don’t know what his intentions are. But yeah knowing me I will never reply anyway. But I ain't some object 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    OMG just spent all day drawing a page in my scrapbook and now I’ve finished I’ve realised I’ve done it upside down , so annoyed took me so long to do 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Further to my bus rant last night..... 

Ok so the college phoned me back this morning, but I was out so they left a voicemail. When I rang them back this afternoon the lady I'd been dealing with wasn't available so I spoke to a different bloke and he's now said that there are no emergency taxi funds and I will have to make my own arrangements. 

Which gives me three options - get the bus at 8.40 and hang about for 2 hours at the college doing nothing. Spend £80 on four taxis over 2 weeks. Or try and find someone who will give me a lift (and the only person who may be able to do this will likely be working at least one of the days). 

Guys... don't leave school! STAY THERE WITH THEIR FREE TRANSPORT FOREVER!! ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Might be allergic to my new meds... great 🙃🙃 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Thought I'd try to keep my heart healthier by exercising. Now I literally feel like I can't move cause my body hurts so much wtf lol. Omg. 😭😭😭😭not used to that
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I am supposed to be going out with some friends today. My mum is adamant that she is still going although she has a migraine and has been throwing up. I don't want to make her feel like she isn't wanted. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Last time getting  a taxi from them. Wait about 15 mins when it would of Been quicker called and it was £1 more than usually is with other. And i went into car in a man who wouldn't stop speaking and then kept beeping at every single car when I don't think they was doing anything wrong - looked like he just was inpatient. And then he goes up and picks up his friend that he saw on the street like lol wtf. Is that even allowed lol fml rather of walked
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    On todays episode of Acting a fool I find out that I'm actually pmsing. I've been a bit crabby today and according to my calendar it's shark week.

Things aren't getting worse 😅
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Managed to bite my top lip so badly last week that it's now swollen and super sore. Mouth pain is the worst kind of pain - I just want to eat and drink nice things. :persevere:
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Ughhh made some microwave popcorn and had to Chuck half of it away becuase the glue of the seal had melted all over it 🙄
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It's so lovely outside and I'm so lonely.
    I just want people to go sit in the sun with!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Just have to mess up any chance of a decent friendship I have :( I try so hard to keep friends but I just end up pushing them away and I don’t know how to stop 
  • Options
    Do not go on a bike ride with the wrong seat on 😭😭😭😭 it was a females bike but males seat on it. (I think lol) And it did not hurt at the time - just felt like weird and like I was falling of the seat. But omg now it hurts so much there ah😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    Why is that when you're in the dark and see light patch in the corner of your eye - you go to look at it but it disappears. - then don't look directly at it and you can see it there. But once you look at it directly it goes. Find it so Weird when that happens
  • Options
    Just want some fresh fucking strawberries but literally everywhere is sold out and I'm getting pissed off 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I think I should be allowed to peacefully sit in my own garden. Wrong! Some little kid from 5 houses down is having a really loud temper tantrum. And I can still hear it from the closed window upstairs in the bathroom. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    People who walk there dogs in this heat majorly piss me off ! You walk around on bare foot with a coat on in this weather 🥵
  • Options
    Soo hard to breath again 
  • Options
    If I could stop having peaceful dreams of killing myself that would be great. Do not to like to wake up alive. 
  • Options
    So I had three dreams last night. I think that's the most I've had in one night. Woke up after every single one. First one was about me killing myself. The next one was I was in town and there was a girl on a scooter and she was on the top level of the town and saw her fall through the gaps and died. Then my last one was I had a dream that I texted Samaritans and they rang the police for no reason and then the police tasered me and arrested me even tho I was just sitting at home doing nothing 
  • Options
    I don’t mind Louie sleeping on my bed but he keeps farting and it attucally stinks , there not even like proper ones he just goes pffft  :s
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Literally freaking out and so angry. Why do I get sent things i don't at all want to be  involved in. 
  • Options
    Ewww I’ve got elastic bands now on my braces and it feels really tight 
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I literally don't think I'm wanted in the world. Nobody likes me. I'm not sure if I've even made any positive impact on someone's life ever. I'm in everyone's bad books and I feel so worthless.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    I literally don't think I'm wanted in the world. Nobody likes me. I'm not sure if I've even made any positive impact on someone's life ever. I'm in everyone's bad books and I feel so worthless.
    I ain't a nobody 
    i like you and and you've made a possible impact on my life <3
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I ain't a nobody 
    i like you and and you've made a possible impact on my life <3
    The sadness says you're just trying to be nice ahah. I don't think I mean anything. But thank you, same goes to you <3
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Well that's the last time I will be going to Beats group chats. Wouldn't let me put a simple sad face or :|. In case it was towards the group. And why wood that be. Are you serious. I only said hi that was allowed. But no sad face. Fuck that. What the fuck can i put

Edit - that was an assumption reason they deleted it. Cause I couldn't think of any other reason. Actual reason was because they deleted my other comments too. Hmmmm that still makes zero sense. (The comments are reviewed before they post). Imsad no matter what comments was deleted. No sense what so ever. Clearly no one wants me to seek help. 
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Actually being serious lol. I'm so pissed off. Why does no even give a fucking shit and use a completely different rule for me. 

• Options
    edited August 2019
    (previous comment deleted)

hate myself