Home Fix The Mix
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

meet the mods page

dancertoridancertori CornwallPosts: 125 The Mix Convert
could u maybe make a meet the mods page somewhere, like where eachh mod says about themself, like on the site so wont get lost on boards
chubbydumplingAifeRileyDancer

Comments

• LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,730 Boards Champion
    This sounds like a nice idea Tori!

Theres currently a page for staff members so could have one for mods where they can put  a brief bit about themselves if they wish maybe an optional picture? :)

@The Mix can get back tto you on whether that's possible, I just wanted to say nice idea!  :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • dancertoridancertori CornwallPosts: 125 The Mix Convert
    @Laine i'm glad its not just me that thinks it would be good. it doesn't need to be much if they don't want. Hi I'm ... and i like... would be enough.
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,608 Staff Team
    edited July 2019
    Hey @dancertori

This is a great idea! We all really love this idea as a team and I've been in touch with our mods today so hopefully, we can have something like this up on the forums very soon! 

Thanks again! Keep posting any more ideas you have :) 

- Aife & the team
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    dancertori
    @The Mix wow, my ideas normally get dismissed by places, im so glad you think think its a good idea
    The Mix
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,323 Part of The Furniture
    @dancertori Sounds awesome but do you mean boards mods, group chat mods or both?
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
    @Kasa2103 both
    The Mix
  • DancerDancer Bog Off Justine! Posts: 5,323 Part of The Furniture
    OK. I was just wondering. That would be a hell of a lot of mods. ;) Haha
    There's a part of me I can't get back.  A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same.
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,608 Staff Team
    edited August 2019
    Hey everyone, 

We've launched our meet the mods page over on this thread. At the moment it's just of our staff and volunteer boards moderators but we're hoping to have something up on our website with all of our community volunteers soon :)

Thanks again for the great idea @dancertori!

- Aife 

We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • LaineLaine Fruit loop Gone for gooPosts: 2,730 Boards Champion
    edited August 2019
    I'd love to add my own on there at some point if thats okay me being a chat mod haha,  great thing aife love it :D

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld