Jordan from Switchboard will be here Wednesday and Friday this week to answer your questions on anything to do with sexuality and relationships - leave your questions over on this thread
Head over to this thread to submit a song for our February 'Love' playlist that we'll be putting on Spotify!

No more email alerts when settings on.

2»

Comments

• The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,524 Community Managers
    The Mix said:
    @The Mix I’ve got them enabled and there still not working 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Hmm... how weird @Millie2787. They seem to be working for us. Just to rule out the obvious things, you've double checked your settings and checked your spam folder? 

Mike & the team
    Ok      @The Mix    " turns out they’ve been going into my junk mailbox which is strange when it hasn’t done before 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Ha, these systems are great when they actually work eh? :tongue: Glad we got to the bottom of it @Millie2787!

Mike & the team
    We're @Mike, @Italia and @Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,369 The Mix Elder
    This is happening again. Not been getting emails
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,483 Mega Poster
    edited July 2019
    @Shaunie have you checked your spam or junk box that’s where mine kept going last time it happened?
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    Na is not going anywhere. Think only been happening yesterday and today
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,497 Mega Poster
    The same issue is happening for me as well. I checked my spam emails and there is absolutely nothing. 
    Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
    Thanks for letting us know about this @Shaunie & @Kasa2103!

We'll flag this with our tech team :)

- Aife
    We're @Mike, @Italia and @Ed - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
    The Mix said:
    Thanks for letting us know about this @Shaunie & @Kasa2103!

We'll flag this with our tech team :)

- Aife
    No problem. That sounds like a good idea.
    Even if you're little you can do a lot. You musn't let a little thing like little stop you. If you sit around and let them get on top you might as well be saying you think that it's okay, and that's not right. And if it's not right you have to put it right.
    Hey @Kasa2103 and @Shaunie are email notifications still not working for you? 

Thanks,

- Aife
    The Mix said:

Thanks,

- Aife
    Let me just check.
    Still not working. I have checked my spam as well.
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Incredible Poster
    The Mix said:

Thanks,

- Aife
    Hey @The Mix

I can agree with @Kasa2103 and @Shaunie, the email notifications aren't working and I have checked my spam and junk inbox too 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,463 Fanatical Poster
    Just wanted to chime in and say I'm not getting email notifications either, and they've not gone in spam or junk or anything
    Thanks for letting us know @Kasa2103 @davcr0ck & @Aidan. Our tech team are looking into this and we'll be in touch with an update soon :) 

- Aife
    davcr0ck
    The Mix said:
    Thanks for letting us know @Kasa2103 @davcr0ck & @Aidan. Our tech team are looking into this and we'll be in touch with an update soon :) 

- Aife
    Thanks for that. That sounds fine.
    Hey everyone,

This should now be fixed (hopefully)! Are email notifications working for you now?

- Aife
    Kasa2103davcr0ck
    The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

This should now be fixed (hopefully)! Are email notifications working for you now?

- Aife
    No. Unless I have it turned off on my settings  (I doubt it.)
    Thanks for the update Kasa! We will report back to Vanilla :) 

- Aife
    The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

- Aife
    No. It's turned on by setting & have had message since your post but not working 
    The Mix
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Incredible Poster
    The Mix said:
    Hey everyone,

- Aife
    @The Mix I'm getting the email notifications now
    🤷‍♂️

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    That's great thanks for the update @davcr0ck! We made a slight tweak this afternoon. @Kasa2103 & @Shaunie are they working for you now too?

- Aife
    davcr0ck
    The Mix said:
    That's great thanks for the update @davcr0ck! We made a slight tweak this afternoon. @Kasa2103 & @Shaunie are they working for you now too?

- Aife
    Thanks for the tweak. Yes it is working now. 
    davcr0ckThe Mix
    Yay! That's great to hear! 

- Aife

Kasa2103davcr0ckMaddie05
  • Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Miniposter
    All these texts are making my brain to looney.  :/
    Oh... Wait...

I don't have a brain...

:'( 
  • Maddie05Maddie05 UK/NottinghamPosts: 56 Miniposter
    Oh, I'm a noob. Lol. 😊